Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

I think it would be best to have a pop up of sorts that when you hit add to stash that states, this item is already in your collection. Would you like to add it again? Giving people that buy multiples an opprtunity to do so and those dummies like from putting things in their stash twice !

I am a bit dyslexic so when I logged into Stash today, I thought it said: "Welcome Home BuffyGirl." Haha. I was like...awwwww, I'm so happy. No, no, it said "Welcome BuffyGirl Home,"etc.

I am a bit dyslexic so when I logged into Stash today, I thought it said: "Welcome Home BuffyGirl." Haha. I was like...awwwww, I'm so happy. No, no, it said "Welcome BuffyGirl Home,"etc.

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

At least you didn't get this message...

The_matrix_has_you.jpg

Could you not click on the link again?

For some reason it kept giving me multiple Accessory choices and every time I clicked on one it gave me another and another.

When I tried to cancel and retry inputting the accessories it continued to do the same thing.

So I was only able to add the one accessory.

Thanks for the heads up on the size limit on the tags, I'll remember that next time. :D

For some reason it kept giving me multiple Accessory choices and every time I clicked on one it gave me another and another.

When I tried to cancel and retry inputting the accessories it continued to do the same thing.

So I was only able to add the one accessory.

Thanks for the heads up on the size limit on the tags, I'll remember that next time. :D

Interesting, I have come across something similar before, and sometimes it is an issue with the server taking too long to get back the first set of data.

If you come across that again, what I would do is go to the next setup in the flow, then go back to that page and try again.

I am going to make an update to the logic that will pull back all of that data at once and then you can select an attribute. Right now, everytime you select a new level it talks to the server to get the next level.

Thanks for the input! I will get something fixed so that doesn't happen again but it shouldn't happen too often.

So.. what about an email notification when these messages are posted or something like that?

So.. what about an email notification when these messages are posted or something like that?

Yes! :goodpost:

I want to get a notification system setup very soon, both an internal feature to the application (so when you log in you will see notifications) and an email system, similar to how most forums work.

Back