Cinemaquette - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with what Darth Waller and galactiboy said the price will range from $1500 - $Infinite. Got it.

Based on the more complex characters CM have done, this could be more in the $2000 range. Even Superman is that much, but some of that could've been for the license.

I don't feel drawn to this piece, even with the hype. I feel some details are off, and it's nothing Sideshow can't top if they wanted to.

I don't think Sideshow's ever going to do a 1/3 scale Vader though. And frankly I do think that CM does higher quality stuff. It's just that their human likenesses are often not great (or at least don't photograph well, to put it kindly). With this piece, it's not as big of an issue since most will use the helmet for display.

AWESOME!! THIS WILL BE MINE!!

CM usually releases their statues at least a year after announcement. Ill just put away $150/month and it will be paid for :)

Very nice piece... Got to see what the price is....

Its funny how people complain about prices. If its a great figure it will be worth more money.

I still don't have a vader statue as a star wars fan. This will be the ONE if I can afford it.

You can afford it man...you just need to sacrifice some of the luxuries in your life.

You know things like food, utilities, mortgage payments, and car payments...simple stuff like that. :rotfl

You can afford it man...you just need to sacrifice some of the luxuries in your life.

You know things like food, utilities, mortgage payments, and car payments...simple stuff like that. :rotfl

I know. Currently I have 2 expensive hobbies: 1 is collecting toys ( narrowed down to some SS star wars PFs, some 12" lines, some HTs, and a few marvel stuffs) the other is modifying my Subaru STi. I have gave up on collecting air jordans, I gave up on all gentle giant stuffs.

I think it looks pretty good. But I am not in love with it. I hate the spread leg pose. Just not a Vader pose.I agree that something is off with the helm. I aso think his left arm seem a bit short but that could be the photograph. 2K is 2much but I am sure this will look awsome in person.

sdcc2010_toynami_2.jpg

I'm going to start weeping now. My worst fear has come true. CM has finally made something that I feel that I truly need to own.

I feel the same way. Never thought I would "need" something that they made, but it has finally happened. I somehow resisted temptation with the Predator, but not sure I have the fortitude to do it with Vader.

Pecked to death by ducks....yeesh.

Haven't talked to them yet, but I'm sure this won't be less than $2500. Maybe more.

Well, I would like to add this piece. But, if it's expensive as Dave is saying, then I'm out.

$2,000 is my max, and that's a lot (it would be the only collectible I would buy next year).

Back