Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are giving refunds to those who ask, not taking orders right now and looking to fullfill orders it does not look that bad...

Hope Conan was in production and they are able to deliver.....

The lawyer is a bankruptcy lawyer, so, it looks pretty bad.

The best we can hope for at this stage is another company picking up items close to completion. Other than that i don?t think any of us will see any completed work from Chronicle.

The best we can hope for at this stage is another company picking up items close to completion. Other than that i don?t think any of us will see any completed work from Chronicle.

I'd love to see the Dilophosaurus get completed by another company, but I know that probably isn't going to happen.

Has anyone been able to reach partial.ly via phone?

seems like every time i check during the past 2-days, their chat is offline for "Customers" - it's online for "Merchants," should i just start the chat as a "Merchant"?

and their automated email reply is 2-5 days now.

Has anyone been able to reach partial.ly via phone?

seems like every time i check during the past 2-days, their chat is offline for "Customers" - it's online for "Merchants," should i just start the chat as a "Merchant"?

and their automated email reply is 2-5 days now.

If you can, file a dispute with your CC at this point.

Well I just got my refund from Dr Grant & the Raptor. Was starting to get worried but I sent Partial.ly another message yesterday asking if I needed to go through my CC at this point. They responded pretty quickly and said that I should have it by the end of the week. I just got a message that it went through so thankfully I have my money back. Praying and hoping you all get yours back too. What a shame.

Well I just got my refund from Dr Grant & the Raptor. Was starting to get worried but I sent Partial.ly another message yesterday asking if I needed to go through my CC at this point. They responded pretty quickly and said that I should have it by the end of the week. I just got a message that it went through so thankfully I have my money back. Praying and hoping you all get yours back too. What a shame.
Same here, after emailing Partial.ly, I called Visa on Monday and they advised me to wait until the end of the Q4 release date. Then if I hadn't heard anything about a shipping notification by the end of the first week of January to contact them and they would go after the money.

Today I got a string of emails from Partial.ly confirming that all of my payments and my deposit would be refunded.

It's pretty sad as onesixth Jurassic Park is like, an almost life long dream. But it was obviously too good to be true.

I wonder what will become of Chronicle Collectibles and the liscences they had.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Same here, I got a flood of 15 emails for refunds.

I am still waiting on a few more, I believe I made 19 payments in total for 3 orders.

I was so relieved. Like you, i was starting to get worried. The Live Chat on Partial.ly was constantly offline this week for Customers.

When it finally went online for Merchants, I decided to be proactive and started the chat but the CSR said this would have to be referred to a manager and promptly ended the chat.

I received an automated email with a reference number. About 2 days later, got the email refund notifications.

Same here, after emailing Partial.ly, I called Visa on Monday and they advised me to wait until the end of the Q4 release date. Then if I hadn't heard anything about a shipping notification by the end of the first week of January to contact them and they would go after the money.

Today I got a string of emails from Partial.ly confirming that all of my payments and my deposit would be refunded.

It's pretty sad as onesixth Jurassic Park is like, an almost life long dream. But it was obviously too good to be true.

I wonder what will become of Chronicle Collectibles and the liscences they had.

Yeah, it is a shame - CC were offering some unique JP and Ghostbusters pieces I really wanted

If Chronicle Collectibles ever gets their house in order, I will gladly try to re-purchase these again but based on this experience, never again directly from them and never with payment plans.

A lot of other stores still have CC products up for preorder, i wonder how much of this drama has been disclosed to them.

Yeah, it is a shame - CC were offering some unique JP and Ghostbusters pieces I really wanted

If Chronicle Collectibles ever gets their house in order, I will gladly try to re-purchase these again but based on this experience, never again directly from them and never with payment plans.

A lot of other stores still have CC products up for preorder, i wonder how much of this drama has been disclosed to them.
I'm sure if they haven't been officially notified, sellers of these products surely monitor the forums, social media and such. It won't be long before they notify.

I got an email today from sideshow with a suggested preorder of a Chronicle piece. What the?

is it a CC piece you viewed recently on SSC?

I think those are automatically generated in their newsltetter emails based on your browsing data - SSC will promote all the items at the top of the message and at bottom, there are your 8 most recently viewed items from SSC - i think they the label it "Something You May Like."

Sideshow should be aware of what's happening with Chronicle by now, it's been a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sideshow should be aware of what's happening with Chronicle by now, it's been a couple of weeks.

SSC has the Waitlist open on many Chronicle items, so they appear to be accepting new orders, but their Waitlist functionality will prevent people from paying now or through payment plans.

I think the issue is that Chronicle is still trying to make things happen. The letter from the lawyer makes it sound like Chronicle is still operating, just trying to find more cash to fund their operation. So if I'm a retailer, I will continue to accept orders, as long as I don't take any money from my customer, with the assumption that my supplier (Chronicle) will be able to provide stock.

SSC has the Waitlist open on many Chronicle items, so they appear to be accepting new orders, but their Waitlist functionality will prevent people from paying now or through payment plans.

I think the issue is that Chronicle is still trying to make things happen. The letter from the lawyer makes it sound like Chronicle is still operating, just trying to find more cash to fund their operation. So if I'm a retailer, I will continue to accept orders, as long as I don't take any money from my customer, with the assumption that my supplier (Chronicle) will be able to provide stock.

I placed a preorder at BBTS for the 2 Vikings CC statues last week.

Back