Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
customizerwannabe said:
Had every intention of selling mine 2 weeks ago. Now...not so much.

I have just one on order, but im in the same place as Ed.

Reposting these pics for anyone who may have missed them. Should be more new pics later today... thanks again King.

King Darkness said:
From heykool69 at SF,

CAPT001.jpg

CAPT003.jpg

CAPT004.jpg

tomandshell said:
Stop it!! You're killing me!!

:lol It is the image thread you're visiting T, what did you expect? :lol

Oh, and there will be many more pics coming.

I'm just happy for those who got theirs early...

hot dayum that looks good!! why the guy is displaying him old school w/ Ultron i dunno, but that is one of the best pieces SS has ever put out!

belt's turned out nice'n tight. SS should hire a new Photographer for their protos. can anyone tell if the buckle is chrome or black?

Mookeylama said:
hot dayum that looks good!! why the guy is displaying him old school w/ Ultron i dunno, but that is one of the best pieces SS has ever put out!

belt's turned out nice'n tight. SS should hire a new Photographer for their protos. can anyone tell if the buckle is chrome or black?
Looks chrome in the pic of him still in the styrofome.

Eli26 said:
FALSE ADVERTISING!

LETS ALL KICK HIS BUTT!

TOE go for the toes!

P!tu go for the hair.

I'll go for the ears.

King Darkness will take him from the rear!

TOE go for the toes! :rock

P!tu go for the hair. :rock

I'll go for the ears. :rock

King Darkness will take him from the rear! :lol ....rear ...:lol

Oh man, this piece is going to be awesome... I wonder how much longer I have to wait.

Spliff said:

SSC Production Manager confirmed the buckle is chrome/silver the other day. :D Still would like to see more pics of it though...

Spliff said:
that's what i thought but looks kinda black in the stand up. i'm guessing it's a matt kinda chrome or something, because it doesn't catch the light very well.

question...kinda worried that there might not be enough on this particular credit card to cover Cap (and Maul and Spkie blah). i've never had anything declined so far, so how does that work? do they give me any notice so i can contact them w/ another card?

Mookeylama said:
question...kinda worried that there might not be enough on this particular credit card to cover Cap (and Maul and Spkie blah). i've never had anything declined so far, so how does that work? do they give me any notice so i can contact them w/ another card?

I think so yes, they give you another chance to put it on another card... I'd call CS to be sure though..

tomandshell said:
How can we post pictures? He isn't expected to arrive in the warehouse for another 3-5 days.

:rolleyes:

u know. I was pondering the same thing. I just got my e-mail.

I swear :emperor Sideshow is flaying favorites, again :emperor

Back