Buscema Conan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm with you. I really don't like that HH Conan either. A lot of folks swear by that statue though.

I want Belit bad, but am holding of on the pre-order. I'm gonna wait and try my luck on ebay or something for her after she's released.

The rare whore in me had to have the AP:rolleyes:, otherwise I would do what you're doing..

I'm assuming the APs shouldn't have any paint issues..

The regulars and the AP are the same quality in my opinion when they come for HH; all are superb. I have almost everyone of the HH Marvels, all outstanding paint whether AP or not.

I ordered one AP and one regular of the Conan. Absolutely perfect paint on both, no way you can tell the difference between the two.

Yeah, I'm with you. I really don't like that HH Conan either. A lot of folks swear by that statue though.

I want Belit bad, but am holding of on the pre-order. I'm gonna wait and try my luck on ebay or something for her after she's released.

Reefer; the edition size on Belit is only 500 plus AP, half of the Conan 1000. Personally, I think she will do nothing but go up in price for a few reasons; One, low es, two economy may be holding back people at this point from buying, three, if it is a fantastic lady sculpt then it will increase in value like Red Sonja who still holds a 450 to 500 range on the market, four it is a sexy lady sculpt and sexy lady sculpts sell, and finally 5, once people start looking at their Conan, eventually they will want to pick up Belti and Zula. With half the edition size of Conan, you will be paying a lot more later if the sculpt is great, which I believe it will be.

Last edited:
I received my Conans (regular and AP) a few weeks ago. They are truly great sculpts.

The sword holder and sword handle, even though is cold cast porcelain, actually looks leather like on display.

The base is a great size and doe not take up a big footprint for the 1/6 scale and the pose.

This looks waaaaaay better then the pics on HH site.

The facial expression and the hair are caught exceptionally well. Outstanding job done by HH, Rob, and Seth. I cannot wait for the next two.

I would post pics, I do not seem to be having success though in posting them right into this dialogue box like everyone else seems to be able to. And if I put them in Manage Attachements, they don't get enlarged to a big size like I have seen others in this forum. Any tips would be appreciated.

I like my roast beef curtains rare!

On the Belit, it's all good. Only the old school Conan fans are familar with her, to most people she'll just be a random hot chick statue with a sword. I'm willing to take the risk on this one (and Zula when the time comes). I pre-ordered my Conan through my LCS and ended up paying almost $300 for the damn thing. These aren't worth the price asked, but with Conan I was willing to make the exception.

great paint job on the HH conan....it goes well with the Red Sonja too.

I'm thinking about getting this statue and I'm not really familiar with statues.

Are the feet of Conan attached to the base? Is he detachable from the base?

Thanks!

Back