Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to see you finally put up a SYS thread Bmutha. You have some amazing pieces there. I really need to get the BIB Spidey

Great to see you finally put up a SYS thread Bmutha. You have some amazing pieces there. I really need to get the BIB Spidey

Yes, Black Spidey is a must for any Spidey fan!

Thanks for the positive comments from everyone.

I will post some pics soon of Doom with his pimp cup and I'm trying to get some overall shots of the room.

Damn, that cup looks awesome! Hats off to whoever did that one.:clap:clap

The hood looks better but needs to hang a bit lower to cover his forehead IMO.

Damn, that cup looks awesome! Hats off to whoever did that one.:clap:clap

The hood looks better but needs to hang a bit lower to cover his forehead IMO.

I'm afraid to touch the hood again. I had real problems with the back of it...kept sticking up at odd angles...really frustrating!!! I'd like it to hang a little lower, too, to throw some more shadow over the face. I might give it a try...

WOW! Great Post and Great Chalice; Bmutha

The chalice is the same one that RobertoBaggio has. If anyone is interested, send me a PM, I can get you the contact info. It is really nice.

Here's a shot of my collection room:

HKFiZxnfns9Y-kTlI_f3sck7ecL5Qo4P29LtuJ-bzgo=w1314-h808-no

Where am I going to put Green Lantern, Batman, Galactus, Deadpool, Superman...and my modern Thor custom when it's ready??? :horror

Oh yeah, and Judge Death...and maybe Man of Steel PF...and maybe Sinestro PF...and definitely Flash PF (whenever that one comes out)...and maybe Aquaman PF...:panic:

Here's a shot of my collection room:

HKFiZxnfns9Y-kTlI_f3sck7ecL5Qo4P29LtuJ-bzgo=w1314-h808-no

Where am I going to put Green Lantern, Batman, Galactus, Deadpool, Superman...and my modern Thor custom when it's ready??? :horror

Oh yeah, and Judge Death...and maybe Man of Steel PF...and maybe Sinestro PF...and definitely Flash PF (whenever that one comes out)...and maybe Aquaman PF...:panic:

Great Great Setup; Bmutha, WOW!

Well, here is Thor update # 1.

A while back I purchased an EX Thor PF in what I thought was a great deal. I mean, I was getting this beast:

72051_press01-001.jpg

This is what it looked like out of the box:

photo+2.JPG

photo+3.JPG

Might be hard to tell, but the left leg is broken off clean at the hip. Yes, I was devastated. After a failed damage claim with UPS, I discovered that there is a guy not too far from where I live that can customize this thing into a Modern Thor costume.

So, that's the route I took. Drove down to Calgary (about a 3 hour drive from where I live) a few weeks back and dropped the sucker off with a wad of cash.

Turns out the piece was more badly damaged than I thought. There were cracks in the cape, and it basically just snapped in half as the guy started working on it. It can apparently be fixed up like new for a few extra bucks.

028.jpg

029.jpg

032.jpg

So...hopefully I'll have another update in a week or two. I am anxiously awaiting this:

thor.jpg

That's crappy but hopefully something good comes of it.

Can't wait to see the update!

Yes, it sucks. But, as I said in another thread...it's just money ("wait...it's how much to fix it?"...:thud:).

Anyone local have a Thor they want to unload? I may be interested in having the original as well, but I'm wary of having this guy shipped now.

Back