Big Chief Vinyl figure of 10th Doctor (Tennant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it, they fixed the suit to be darker to match the art better. Now I'm going to have to buy it... :lol

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for ordering:

Doctor Who: Dynamix Ultra Stylised Figure: 10th Doctor QTY 1

Although this item is still a pre-order, the supplier has delayed the stock and currently we're still waiting for a release update.

:gah:

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

..anyone at Big Chief got a moment to pop by and update teh loyal fanbase??

Apparently Forbidden Planet is sending out e-mails saying this is discontinued and they won't be getting stock in. I wonder if BCS are outright canceling it?

BC isn't doing well. Their website crapped out and the Amy figure seems a fail and now this? Aye aye aye.

Does Diamond distribute BCS stuff to Forbidden Planet? I know that Diamond has a policy that if a product does not meet a certain date, then they will eventually "cancel" the item to be resolicited later. The same thing happens with Titan's busts all the time, too.

In any case, I'm relieved it's still coming! :D

I was on the fence about it for a long time but I recently decided to just go for it because it looks too cool to pass up.

Still hoping this figure will be released.. there is a Pre-Order option on Big Chief's website (although listing a Qtr 1 2013 release date) .. but still no update at Forbidden Planet (I had received the same email from FP as JonWes)

Very close now! I'd like to get this, but with the timing of it coming out at the same time as 10 and 4, I just can't do it:

1456116_10152727335696002_716743205_n.jpg

1461668_10152727335691002_264972905_n.jpg

1441444_10152727335816002_1708481812_n.jpg

Did anyone manage to get their paws on one of the 'early shipment' figures, from BCS' booth at the Doctor Who 50th Celebration Event in London?

Pictures of said exclusive, for those who hadn't seen it yet. In my opinion I'd like it more if it had the shirt and tie from the 12" figure.

10th-Doctor-Dynamix-EX-01.jpg

10th-Doctor-Dynamix-EX-04.jpg

I actually prefer those 3D specs, to the glasses on the extra head sculpt!:lol

..sure hope the extra HS wasn't the reason for the extended delay in releasing this figure.. imho, it was good to go with the original.

The packaging, while very flimsy, is gorgeous. The figure itself is amazing looking.

I'm displaying it in it's box without the trays. It's too nice to put away.

Back