• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beware buyer/seller BRONXBEAST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up!!! He was trying to sell me a SS Life Size Wolf bust for $500. I know these go for $800 or more so I was a little suspicious.

He try to do this to me as well...Im looking for a Sideshow Wolverine Comiquette and told me he had a EX. for $550 shipped...I asked for a picture, COA and if I could pay $525, he quickly said yes to the price, but no to a picture and COA...I looked at his collection pictures on his album and no wolverine...How do you have pictures of your collection and yet not a sweet piece like that..and since I kept on asking him for a picture (which he clearly has a camera) why did he avoid it...I also asked for feedback, he stated he has great feedback (however for a buyer)...He also told me that he had another potential buyer, but since he offered it to me first he would go with me if I give him a $200 down payment...and I was close, but I something told me no...

Well I hope I was wrong about this guy and I hope you guys get what you paid for...but something told me this guy was up to something...Especially with prices this good and not when your on-line all day and night, but yet he can't provide a simple picture...

Not that I had any dealings with this person but I HAD A FEELING he was a scam.
He was the one necro posting the "show your shelves section" about a month ago and kept asking for sideshow figures in the "WANT TO BUY SECTION" asking for anything sideshow, he did not care what and he wanted them cheap.
It always looked like he was scamming.
Goodluck to you guys

Same happened to me, he told me that he had an item for sale and wanted to know if I would buy it. I asked what he was talking about and I got no response.

If he is a scam artist he is not pretty smart since he has given us his Paypal ID, His email and attached to his profile is his Myspace info with his picture.

I just closed a deal with him yesterday for the pair of 12" Scarface figures. Going to try to contact him know.

Not that I had any dealings with this person but I HAD A FEELING he was a scam.
He was the one necro posting the "show your shelves section" about a month ago and kept asking for sideshow figures in the "WANT TO BUY SECTION" asking for anything sideshow, he did not care what and he wanted them cheap.
It always looked like he was scamming.
Goodluck to you guys

yeah i knew the guy was a problem when he did nothing but necro post trying to get his post count up.
:banghead:banghead:banghead

I'm incredibly worried about my money. I was able to spend that much because it was my birthday present from my family :-( I really hope I dont end up with nothing.

I did indeed use paypal - But from what I've been reading, if he has already deducted the funds from his paypal account, I'm out of luck. I plan on initiating a Chargeback through my bank if I must.

I did indeed use paypal - But from what I've been reading, if he has already deducted the funds from his paypal account, I'm out of luck. I plan on initiating a Chargeback through my bank if I must.

Yeah paypal wont allow me to escalte thing into a claim status until 5/24. By this time it could be too late so i plan letting my bank know as soon as i can. Unless he responds to my messages.

Man, that really suck you guys - I'm always sorry to see this happen here. BRONXBEAST and I had a deal going too, but he was going to buy something from me, so no big loss on my side.

Kinda sucks though, I pulled my item off ebay for no reason now and wasted the posting fees. :banghead

Hmmm... I just did a search for Bronxbeast's feedback. Looks like it was all as BUYER. Me thinks we need to update the system for feedback as buyers and sellers. Clearly a big difference.

The only one that may not be as a buyer is from River Man. He doesn't say who was the buyer and who was the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back