Batman Figures from the Classic Batman Films...to be made/customized if possible.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seventh Doctor Fan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of the guys here could help me on this one. Since my mum is buying me the 13 inch figure of the Heath Ledger joker:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463374953&pf_rd_i=468294

I was wondering if anyone here know where I can find the figure of the Jack Nicholson Joker, abit like the one in this picture here:

34ihdo2.jpg

It at all possible if someone could make me a 12 inch figure of the Joker from the 1989 film Batman? Also is it possible if someone could make me a 12 inch figure of the Penguin from the 1992 film Batman Returns. How much would the figure and postage cost in total?

Many thanks

George :)

That's a custom made ny FML, Figure Master Les, Les Walker.

His own head sculpt, but I think the clothes are a custom of the century toys ver.

Its a very impressive head sculpt I must say. By the way Snake Sucker I'm liking your avatar very much.

Has anyone here ever made a 12 inch Nicholson Joker and a 12 inch DeVito Penguin?:)

Back