baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PROCEDURE FOR CORRECT INSTALLATION:

The mask is customized, so it is adjusted as close, which means to be careful when installing as many details of the inside are found to be very close to the head, even in contact.
Therefore it is advisable to be more than watchful during installation.

In fact nothing complicated, since we respect 2-3 fundamental principles:
- Make sure that the mandibles (closed version of course) are fully seated
- Watch the proper alignment (front / side / bottom) between the mask and head
- Never force. Light pressure is enough. The mask is properly fitted when the lower jaws are in contact.

Specific requirements for the versions with lighting:
- First insert the plug in backpack
- Put the mask
- Proceed to the connection of the 2 wires in temporal connector - DO NOT FORCE.
- Put the interuptor of the backpack to "ON". If nothing happens: do not panic! The polarity is only reversed. Just swap the 2 wires on the temporal connector.

Oh no Thierry! Now you've made me spoilt for choice xD

They all look fantastic! I don't know which one to choose now...

1. Full Ultimate Custom painted (Just like we talked about before ;))
2. Full Classic
3. Full New Custom painted (depending on which design will fit closer to my custom painted needs).

I originally wanted 2 of different kinds but I'm afraid I can only choose one now due to limited expenses.. Sigh! decisions decisions... Any word of advice thierry? :D

@ nobunaga: :lecture Patience is the queen of virtues!

@ virus777: Sorry to stir up trouble, David! :lol
... And wouldn't it be Mrs who holds the purse strings? Welcome to the club! :duff
More seriously, and far from me to want to grow to the spending, but sincerely I love my version "full ultimate". :banana

@ Lee in MI: Try making it!!!!!!! :gah:
... Just kidding of course :lol

Haha I hold my own strings but I'm also a careful spender to make sure the things I invest on are very well worth it :p

Hehe fair enough my friend. Full ultimate it will most probably be for me then but we will arrange for how it will be painted when my time comes. Your current final version of full ultimate is too muddy/dirty for me.

@ RIDDICK: Yep, Alejandro is again going to vociferate.
@ P.: ... No doubt this will happen anyway, sooner or later! One can not prevent swindlers to plague... That's life. :toilet_cl

baloo you should put your signature on every mask you make that way all of us that buy your original mask can always prove it.

Back