baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends: I'm back! :wave
I returned yesterday evening (the trip exhausted me).
I have to deal with 2-3 little things this morning and this afternoon I pursue on the masks.
Nice to see you again, hehe. :D

You are right my friend: this thread misses of updates and pictures!
The things I had to deal with since my return took me longer than I would have liked and this Easter weekend did not help matters... I have not advanced of an iota: damn and re-damn! :gah:

Yes Thierry my friend it has been strange since when this thread started we've always got frequent or somewhat weekly updates to look forward to and this thread has been pretty quiet for quite some time xD

So can the masks continue to go on schedule for you? It must make it harder for you to lose momentum after Easter hehe

@ Wolf-Predator & jkno : thanks friends! I am pleased to see you again. :duff

@ mgbb: Thank you. Glad you like it and welcome to my thread! :D

Ballo, I may be unable to afford despite want but I just wanted to add my appreciation for your work.

Just looking at your top end peace makes me shiver with fan-boy-ness. Its almost a shame that the internal portion of the mask would be covered up.
A total piece of art my friend.

hey baloo hows things?hows the bio mask shapeing up?is the first page on your blog up to date?As it seems alot of
Awaiting confirmation of order)
is that correct?

It's advancing, it is advancing (WIP)...
Hiding inside the mask takes a long time (like everything else for that matter). I preferred to opt for a "Engine Manifold"* instead of initial "Copper" because I find it closer to the original and the contrast with the aluminum makes the set more classy.
(*) It is a copper color, but very dark.

Indeed, some people are slow to respond (when they answer): the list has been updated.

If they do not respond to your messages you shoud skip them after a week because they are blocking other people.

Back