baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha... My friend Tim is still alive! :D
What do you mean by "small unneeded parts"? Would you talk about the lingual trigger, and the two side tubes and the housing cylindrical which covers the LED of laser sight? If this happens, reassure yourself: I have made molds for this hardware.
... To see in the pics that I'll post soon...

Haha... My friend Tim is still alive! :D
What do you mean by "small unneeded parts"? Would you talk about the lingual trigger, and the two side tubes and the housing cylindrical which covers the LED of laser sight? If this happens, reassure yourself: I have made molds for this hardware.
... To see in the pics that I'll post soon...

I think he means the extra resin at the bottom of the chin area....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ha okay, I see: the burrs! :slap
But with the new mold, not only is there no more casting cone, but the vents are so discreet (though perfectly effective) that I have almost nothing to trim!
You'll see all this this afternoon because this morning I realized the formwork in plaster for cast parts hardware and such as women love to regularly ask their husbands to push the furniture, she spoiled me for the rest of the morning... :lol
So earlier this afternoon, I'll cast the small pieces of hardware and I show you all this when the pictures will be made! :D

Thierry j'espère que tu est prêt à nous le faire à l'échelle 1:1 ce casque :D

Thierry I hope that you is ready to make it to us in 1:1 scale!!

Thanks to all! :duff

@Elder_Predator2:
The main mold, as well as that of the crankcase of the LED are on the principle where the resin is directly poured into the part hollow and the second part is fitted and comes to chase away the surplus of resin through vents.

As the mask has a great deal of narrow zones and the other zones where air could remain imprisoned, the casting is made in 2 time: details are filled at first with resin applied with a brush, then a quantity of 1,5 times of the necessary dose is poured into the hollow part and the second part is engaged...

The mould of the lingual trigger and 2 tubes, it, is on the principle of the injection by syringe. The resin chases away the air and the surplus takes out through a vent.

@Chewee Levelu:
Mais si, mais si... Mais que veux-tu: je ne suis pas rapide... :D

BALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

congratulations on your achievement! it looks fantastic!!

so is this the finalized unpainted version alredy?

Latest posts

Back