Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I agree about Thanos's armor, but yeah, now that Jye mentioned it, it is pretty cool that he's smug enough to show up without any armor at first.

Star Lord was jumping on platforms that Strange was creating for him.

Ah ..wow they wasted no time incorporating GOTG with Thanos

I don't even think GOTG was around during the original Infinity Gauntlet story arc

No WRONG!

BP footage WAS screened, holy crap!

Jesus...plus they showed Defenders episode 1 AND Punisher footage!

They killed it

Wait wait...

They showed Ant-Man 2 footage as well!

Are you freaking kiddng me lol

Last edited:

So that's pretty much it for Comic Con right? Nothing good tomorrow.

Yup

Sunday is the hangover day

There are panels but nothing worth mentioning. vendors get desperate to making deals to get rid of their stock that's left over because they don't want to take t back to their shops.

I'm sure the SSC gals will be making your videos, but they won't cover too much more

This SDCC seemed very underwhelming

My relative that lives near the convention center said to me that they were thinking of moving the SDCC somewhere else in the future

Judging at all the coverage I saw covered seems like the venues were cut in half and rushed.

The new products featured were missing the Asian market influence like Bandai and other big corporations

I think my relative is right..I think this SDCC was hinting it might be over :panic:

Last edited:

Jeez it looked very good. Nice to see spidey fighting. Thanos actually looks like a competent villain .

My relative that lives near the convention center said to me that they were thinking of moving the SDCC somewhere else in the future
Please be Guadalajara :pray::pray::pray:

Just kidding, don't want a crapload of nerds clotting an already poorly planned city.

Please be Guadalajara :pray::pray::pray:

Just kidding, don't want a crapload of nerds clotting an already poorly planned city.

Nope but if I actually paid for this particular Con, I would think I got cheated compared to cons of the past, even last year

I don't like the GOTG armor. It's too...busy.

XLJwdyS.jpg

The new outfit looks better, but he needs the helmet. He looks incomplete without it.

The Avengers armor was perfect though. Simple.
6YnLrTz.png

he must have a gigantic dong....

Damn looks like all hell is breaking loose.

They took down the trailer again :( any one have a new link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back