ATCollectors Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the smaller BESTA's I have on the other wall of the spare bedroom. Houses some of my non-SW stuff...
DSCN0045.jpg

Individual Pics
DSCN0086.jpg

DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0066.jpg

DSCN0051.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0077.jpg

DSCN0075.jpg

DSCN0046.jpg

Thanks for the complements. Added a wireless control system for the lighting this weekend. Got a cheapie 3 channel system for Xmas lights at Walmart for $15, works great

Very cool collection and great Besta display!

It's amazing how small some statues can look next to PFs

Thanks for the complements. Added a wireless control system for the lighting this weekend. Got a cheapie 3 channel system for Xmas lights at Walmart for $15, works great

Id love to hear more about doing something like this as well definatly gonna check walmart.Your collection looks fantastic.

Copied from a post i made in "that other forum"

I found a $15 wireless set up at Walmart today and picked it up. It has 3 individual outlets you can plug in to have switched via the remote. I can't find it on their website but home depots website has something identical for $20 ( https://www.homedepot.com/buy/indoor-wireless-remote-control-kit-246599.html ). Works very well. There are more expensive ones around but for 15 bucks you cant beat it... Located in the Holiday section.

Last edited:
Got a good deal on eBay for Obi-Wan Kenobi. No flaws and looks great. Very happy to finally add him to my collection. Kinda surprised how bright his light-saber is compared to the other PF's in my collection with the light up feature.

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0116-1.jpg

Awesome collection and looks similar to mine...except for those lights!! I'm not that good with electronics, so, how easy was it to set that up? I'd love to get that done!

Thanks a bunch, added a new Besta last week. Here's 2 quick shots of the new layout.

Star Wars wall...
Untitled.jpg

Various wall...
DSCN0188.jpg

Back