Asmus Toys: Gandalf the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't followed this thread closely, are they doing Shadowfax as well??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they doing Shadowfax? Anybody know? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope they do. It looks Iike they will from FB teaser pic they posted...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I was just thinking... The white robes will yellow over time wont they. I might end up canceling.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I was just thinking... The white robes will yellow over time wont they. I might end up canceling.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Maybe. It probably depends on the fabric and what was done to make it white. I have t-shirts over a decade old that are still white.

If the UVs are kept off it then it won't happen for years, likely many years. Even then it's fabric... it can be brought back to white.

They should sell the horses seperate as people are always after them for other figures as well.
That's a really good idea. Reading between the lines it seems like they don't have a lot of money to put into this line. If the price was right they would sell multiple horses to collecters who otherwise weren't interested in the LOTR.

BBTS inventory has moved from a low of 4 a couple of weeks ago to 13 now. Lots of folks getting cold feet... wanting to hold off for an in-hand review I guess.

BBTS inventory has moved from a low of 4 a couple of weeks ago to 13 now. Lots of folks getting cold feet... wanting to hold off for an in-hand review I guess.

Or BBTS ordered more because they were only down to 4 pre-order slots.

Back