Asmus Toys Ace Ventura Pet Detective

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e9ymegep.jpg

:wooLooks Very Good! You guys that are on the fence better act fast. I checked their website. Only 30 Ace figures instock, and 20 of the Ace's hula shirt set left!:panic:

I ordered mine, and now for some reason on the order history its disappeared. When I go to my email and click on the link to show my order is says it doesn't exist. Checked my paypal account and the payment has all gone through. Just sent asmus a message. Hope there isn't a problem with my order :s

I am debating the purchase. I missed the first release and I think the head sculpts just dont hold up too well. The outfits are spectacular though. What is everyone thinking with the head sculpts?

I am debating the purchase. I missed the first release and I think the head sculpts just dont hold up too well. The outfits are spectacular though. What is everyone thinking with the head sculpts?

I'm waiting on mine to arrive. I think the figure looks fun and will be fun to display, although I do agree, the heads could have been better.
Here is a link to philmah's thread to have mg sculpt an Ace head.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?131799-mg2065-JIM-CARREY-as-ACE-VENTURA-Head-Sculpt

Back