another cool 1/6 robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great, I take it that it comes unpainted. The fem body used to demonstrate how it works looked pretty good as well for a base body.:naughty

You don't use a base body. Only a head.

Oh, I must have misinterpreted it, but these seem to show a figure being positioned inside?

Thanks to Toy-World for the pics-
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=2301&extra=page=1&page=2

Botfigure.jpg

My bad. This version is much more detailed than mine. Mine had no openings for a fig. You just stuck a head in the top. Looked pretty good though. This looks awesome!

Lets wait and see on the pricing - clearly it will have to be high given the apparent
quality, complexity, and size.

Excuse my ignorance but the last Toys McCoy item i bought was a Steve McQueen figure 10 years ago.
Will these be regular 1/6, packaged like Hot Toys, or kits?I really like the look of them and id love to have them in the collection.And the progress of some of these items,being Japanese,makes their progress difficult to follow.I love the Toy World boards for the photos that they bear,but it saddens me I ca nt read the text.If we could I think this,the greatest 1/6 board ever,may have some serious competition.

I can't believe that I missed this thread. This looks fantastic.

I've got a similar "kit" that I purchased several years ago. It doesn't breakdown like this one does, to allow a full 1/6th scaled figure to fit inside, but it still looks fantastic. I have yet to build it but this may be the kick in the pants that I need.

$1000 bucks for this? No freakin' way I would get it, though.

Back