Ani-Com HK Expo 2011 - Hot Toys Batman Begins Exclusive Figure Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means this guy...

gojiraz.jpg

The trenchcoat is inaccurate, it's too dark. Plz fix this Hot Toys.

Lock it up Mod. Speculation over. Although :lol at those who swore it was Ras.

By the way. Called this _____.

My money is on a Bruce in training suit. I'd love Ras but I think they'd milk a Neeson sculpt on a full release right?

No, the Ninja getup would actually be better as it's more intricate. The Training suit is the harness accessories that Takara included with theirs basically over a basic unfinished BB suit. It'd be logically every cost effective for HT to do since the molds of the suit are practically the same with some tweaking.

Not that it's worth anything but me patting myself on the back.

You all should hold out for Gordon. No need to spend your money on yet another Batman!

:D

So yet another one of my rare figures takes a nosedive in value thanks to a polished new re-release. First the DC Direct Mignola statue, now this. So lame.

This is good news for me. I'm very happy to pick this one up for a reasonable (hopefully) price. I love this figure.

well guess this thread can/will get closed...

same here! if SSC sells it, it WILL be mine. bye bye DX02, hello new batman begins!!!

why in the world would you sell DX02 TDK Batman ? that is the best release TDK Batman fig.

Just get the Begins figure to accompany the TDK DX02 Batman

forget Superman....

why in the world would you sell DX02 TDK Batman ? that is the best release TDK Batman fig.

Just get the Begins figure to accompany the TDK DX02 Batman

forget Superman....

Some people prefer having one character on display or in their collection.

Very cool looking but I can't help being a little disappointed that it's not Ra's or Gordon. I didn't pay through the nose for my TDK Begins suit Batman so I don't feel slighted for that. It's not like I'd ever sell it anyway, so I don't care if it's perceived value took a hit. I'll still grab this one but I was just hoping they'd expand on the characters for Begins a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back