Agonistes' collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agonistes' new and improved collection

I think the exact same thing every time I look at my Hudson, and thats why his helmet stays on :lol

I've been thinking about upgrading my Hudson to a muscular body, as I have one standing around that I'm currently not using, but I'd need a new head for that without a neck. With a new headsculpt I could solve both those problems at once.

Well I decided to try out the muscular body on the Hudson, and what a difference it makes! Now with the release of the muscular TT I'll definitely keep him on the body.
Had to dremel the head quite a bit to get it to fit. He still looks nothing like Paxton of course, but at least the head is more realistic now and has a better expression for a marine.

IMG_6374_2_small.jpg

IMG_6368_2_small.jpg

IMG_6386_2_small.jpg

It's like I have a new figure in a lot of ways, since I could barely pose him before with the rubber sleeves.

The new body looks awesome man, so stoked HT finally released those! :rock

Batman looks seriously badass too...what sculpt are you using?

Thanks man. I don't know what I need another muscular body for, I just know I need another one. :lol I'm thinking a shirtless Maul would look good.:panic: Want to finish my current projects first though before I start anything new.

Batman is waiting for his Jim Lee head from Eric Sosa. Been a while since I've ordered it, but he's still in the process of painting it. I also have some better boots and a belt coming from Moe, and I need some thinner leather for the batsymbol, the current one was just to see how it looks. When I get the sculpt I can also finish up the cape, I just cut out a raw template now to see how it looks. Can't wait to finally complete him though, been wanting a proper 1:6 comic Batman for quite some time now.:yess:

been wanting a proper 1:6 comic Batman for quite some time now.:yess:

Damn, that's gonna look epic :clap Batman is probably the only superhero I really want a comic book version of in my collection.

The Predator looks freaking awesome in that pose! :rock :rock :rock

Well I decided to try out the muscular body on the Hudson, and what a difference it makes! Now with the release of the muscular TT I'll definitely keep him on the body.
Had to dremel the head quite a bit to get it to fit. He still looks nothing like Paxton of course, but at least the head is more realistic now and has a better expression for a marine.

IMG_6374_2_small.jpg

It's like I have a new figure in a lot of ways, since I could barely pose him before with the rubber sleeves.

This looks really great! Very nice work, sir! :clap

Damn, that's gonna look epic :clap Batman is probably the only superhero I really want a comic book version of in my collection.

I sure hope so. :D Aside from the sculpting of some more muscle on the body, it's all a simple bash job really. You could easily make your own, too.

The Predator looks freaking awesome in that pose! :rock :rock :rock

This looks really great! Very nice work, sir! :clap

Thanks man. :duff

I sure hope so. :D Aside from the sculpting of some more muscle on the body, it's all a simple bash job really. You could easily make your own, too.

I may just give it a shot once my POs and custom projects settle down a bit :thud: Is the base body a whiplash, and where did you sculpt the additional muscle? Any chance you could PM me an estimate of the total cost of the figure? :monkey3 Really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

I may just give it a shot once my POs and custom projects settle down a bit :thud: Is the base body a whiplash, and where did you sculpt the additional muscle? Any chance you could PM me an estimate of the total cost of the figure? :monkey3 Really looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Sure, I'll send you a PM later today. The body is an advanced Truetype, because I wanted a thin waist and full articulation (which is still fully there). I'll take some pics of the sculpting I did when I get the head, I don't want to take the suit on and off too much, don't want to risk stretching it.

Small update on my WIP Batman. Got the boots and belt from Moe. Also sewed the underpants myself, first time ever sewing. Now all that's left is the batlogo, the head and finishing up the cape. I'm also thinking about wiring the cape, just have to figure out how to do it exactly.

IMG_6397_small.png

IMG_6399_small.png

IMG_6403_small.png

Batman is really coming together!

That is just all kinds of badass...

Thanks guys. :hi5:

Something different I worked on today (don't want to start a new thread for it, so I guess this is the best place to post it).
I stripped the paint off completely about a year ago and painted his eyes too, but had him sitting around since then. I was in the mood for some painting today so I thought I'd give it a try on the rest. I screwed up his left eye, so it's not really visible in the shots. :lol
I think it turned out ok for a first try. The second shot includes an original HS for comparison.
My plan was to give him real hair, that why he's currently bald.

IMG_6430_2_small.png

IMG_6445_2_small.png

Finally found a new pose for my Maul that I'm really happy with. :yess: Although I have him on a TrueType, I rarely find a good pose I'm content with. This one's a keeper though.

IMG_6537_2_small.png

And some shots with moody lighting (using 2 red LEDs, one for the eyes, one for the saber):

IMG_6488_2_small.png

IMG_6487_4_small.png

IMG_6488_2_small2.png

did you repaint the eyes? they don't look factory.

Back