1/6th R2-Q5 Imperial Astromech Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome Dorgmal. I never thought of doing that, but my painting skills are a bit lacking anyway. Great job on this one. I've wanted an Imperial Astromech and a Mouse Droid, for a while, so I may take a crack at it. Luckily, there is not a lot of paint detail on the Imperial version.

There are 2 Mouse Droids you could consider: the 12" Hasbro one and Kotobukiya Mouse Droid that comes with the TIE Fighter pilot statue. As for the R2-Q5 I'm hoping for one from Dorgmal ;) I'm an Imperial Freak. :D

You will get one JKNO, that I promise :).

As for the mouse droids. The hasbro ones are ok but they are a bit big. It is on my to do list.

Dorgmal

R2-Q5-9.jpg

Looks awesome! I have the Hasbro Mouse Droid... and definitely a bit big, but w/other figures around him he looks fine. Still need to weather him (and a bunch of other Hasbro items) a bit.

You will get one JKNO, that I promise :).

As for the mouse droids. The hasbro ones are ok but they are a bit big. It is on my to do list.

Dorgmal

Thanks buddy. Can't wait to get my own R2-Q5 to join my Imperials. Yours looks AWESOME!! PLMK when you have mine as we talked by PM. :)

BTW the Kotobukiya MSE-6 droid is smaller and wheels still turn.

Can not find my mouse droid any where, I think my boy has it, guess I will have to make one.....

Right my first bash at R2-Q5 is done. Not mega happy with him but the next one will me better.

JKNO that is your one in the background. The Imperial Powerdroid on the left is also nearly done, just the wires on the legs to do then he will be up for grabs!!

I finally found a figure suitable for my tie pilot to and I really like it!!

Dorgmal.

R2-Q5-10.jpg

R2-Q5-11.jpg

Right my first bash at R2-Q5 is done. Not mega happy with him but the next one will me better.

JKNO that is your one in the background. The Imperial Powerdroid on the left is also nearly done, just the wires on the legs to do then he will be up for grabs!!

Dorgmal.

Wow! Thanks! :rock So is going this one to look as cool as yours? Can't wait! :)

I had a weird dream last night. I was at some massive house/mansion and i got lost, so i started wandering about and i found Dorgs in a huge basement with plans and figures everywhere lol. Dorgs put me to work straight away :rotfl

I had a weird dream last night. I was at some massive house/mansion and i got lost, so i started wandering about and i found Dorgs in a huge basement with plans and figures everywhere lol. Dorgs put me to work straight away :rotfl

Too darned right in the fire furnaces of hell with the pleasant sound of banjo playing in the background mooohahahahaaa.

weird. my wife said I talked in my sleep last night about being in a mansion!

Back