1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lna8uf6b0m1qafrh6.gif

Hold me. :panic:

Send me your mobile number and i'll text you when it goes up for order, lol.
:rotfl

Thanks, but you live in Scotland and I'm in NYC. Do texts work that far? :rotfl

Glad I'm off today, I can lurk until it goes up for PO:yess:

Really excited for this release, such a cool @$$ figure of a cool @$$ dude, been humming the theme song all day:lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/zTxBc_-XxmI[/ame]

I doubt any of us will have trouble scoring an exclusive... Sideshow leaves it up for weeks and months anymore. I'll PO today, but wouldn't be stressed about waiting.

Hell the exclusive for Grievous is still open for orders :lol

Oh, so they don't even limit the exclusives anymore? Is everything just an open edition, basically?

I doubt any of us will have trouble scoring an exclusive... Sideshow leaves it up for weeks and months anymore. I'll PO today, but wouldn't be stressed about waiting.

Hell the exclusive for Grievous is still open for orders :lol

that has to do with price though..when the SW Luke Jedi Ex figure went up for pre-order at 49.99,it sold out in minutes

folks today,unless hardcore collector's,don't see the value in a 1/6 scale 12" $160-$200 figure (not counting shipping and taxes)

Even I cringe at the prices today for HT and SS

that has to do with price though..when the SW Luke Jedi Ex figure went up for pre-order at 49.99,it sold out in minutes

folks today,unless hardcore collector's,don't see the value in a 1/6 scale 12" $160-$200 figure (not counting shipping and taxes)

Well, we probably all do, but then we also all suppress our inner 'cringe'

Good point. Being from EU, I stopped buying from SSC shortly after they closed the European warehouse. Shipping costs ($25 at the time) didn't really change, but 21% tax + the obscene FedEx handling fee of 16$ per order was too much.

Good point. Being from EU, I stopped buying from SSC shortly after they closed the European warehouse. Shipping costs ($25 at the time) didn't really change, but 21% tax + the obscene FedEx handling fee of 16$ per order was too much.

Gah. I wonder how much it will be having it shipped to Canada O_O

I am getting a figure today and I had leave 60$ for my family when they sign the package. Cuz, Canada Border Agency man T___T

Back