1/6 Scale Heat Transfers by Corrose

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tbay's Hitman heat transfer order being prepped.
Also Tbay, I'm sending you a sampler pack of heat transfer decals for 1/6 as a big thank you for your business.

img8492m.jpg

img8493u.jpg

These turned out beyond awesome. Corrose you are very talented and great to deal with too. Can't wait to put this on the Hitman!

Thanks bro, I included some transfer backed squares of blank transfer material in your order, I highly encourage you watch my video and try the samples out on an old shirt or cloth first to get comfy with the technique.

I might also recommend since these leg graphics wrap around, consider slicing the sets at the hips with an exacto knife and making it 3 separate transfers.

Thanks again for the business!

Thanks bro, I included some transfer backed squares of blank transfer material in your order, I highly encourage you watch my video and try the samples out on an old shirt or cloth first to get comfy with the technique.

I might also recommend since these leg graphics wrap around, consider slicing the sets at the hips with an exacto knife and making it 3 separate transfers.

Thanks again for the business!

Thanks man, I'll test it all out first and watch your video. Thanks for the tip about cutting the transfers, I'll definitely follow your advice.

Sorry if the video covers this as I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but is there a way to apply the transfers directly to the outfit while it's on the body or will I have to take the outfit off first? I'm worried about the transfer placement since the outfit is spandex so it stretches out on the body.

I thought about that too, with the nature of spandex, you may want to experiment with a couple of options.

1) Leave the outfit on and use a heat gun on a low, low setting and slowly apply.

2) Remove the outfit and place thin cardboard inserts into the clothes so it stretches it out a little while you iron on. Think about how when you buy a nice collar shirt button up, there is always that paperboard insert in the collar that keeps it rigid while on the clothing rack.

When you get your outfit back that I have experiment on that one since you were going to replace it anyway.

You bet, I cover off on this in the video tutorial, but make sure that after heat has been applied, that it's allowed to cool for a few minutes. If it's still warm, and you try to immediately remove the transfer backing, the transfer is going to likely come right off.

Your package was sent, so just let me know when it arrives!

SUNDAY GRAB BAG!
I threw together a grab bag of some misc decals and heat transfers for one lucky shopper. There is only the one grab bag so first to PM me and I confirm it's you, gets it, these are already printed and can go out Tuesday morning after the postal holiday.

What you get:

- Dex White - No nameplate
- Batman - No Nameplate
- Lebowski - With nameplate
- Dex Black with Nameplate
- TDK Joker No Nameplate
- Wolverine With Nameplate (The claw marks are actually die-cut out!)
- Stark with Nameplate
- Pirates (non film specific) with Nameplate
- Blue Sun Heat Transfer
- Superman Blue Sun Heat Transfer
- Big Trouble Blue Sun Heat Transfer
- Black Sabbath Stark Blue Sun Heat Transfer
- When it Rains Decal (my personal artwork)
- Mr Cutting Decal (my personal artwork)

This is about $115 worth of printed goodness, and I'll do a grab bag price of $45 shipped worldwide!

This is great for a new shopper to this thread who wants to check out a variety of things, or a current customer who would just like an awesome deal.

Hey gang,

I get a lot of PMs from folks asking about these heat transfers that I do, mostly wondering about how they apply etc. I was going through some overstock and I have a few extras I would like to put in the hands of NEW potential customers. If you have not done heat transfer business with me yet and are curious about these, send me an email at [email protected] for a free sample. Be sure to include your address and board name in the email.

I have 6 base decal samples, so it's limited to 6 of you guys. Your sample will be random based on my leftovers and will not be any specific transfer you are wanting. This is just to show you the quality and let you test out the material. Once you get your sample follow my video on this thread.

Please make sure it's via email, and not PM, my PM's stay full :)

Done.

I can do more of these if people like.
I did a vector redraw, so the art looks sharp and crisp. Each is 1" wide

$7 shipped in the U.S, $8 outside

carlgrimes.jpg

screenshot20121203at304.png

dog2x.jpg

dog1gn.jpg

Would I be able to replace the s logo on my hot toys reeve superman with one of yours? ..my one has cracks all over it. :(

I dont know if you would want to try to remove the old one or not, but I could make it a little larger so that it covers it up completely if you like. PM me and lets talk.

Back