1/6 Hot Toys -TMS124- Ahsoka series: Shin Hati

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a preview of this fig on a retailer site and honestly thought it was a GOT fig. :lol

Really need to sit down and watch some of Ahsoka because my reaction to this announcement was "rather have a Sh-t Han than a Shin Hati." :dunno :rotfl

Saw a preview of this fig on a retailer site and honestly thought it was a GOT fig. :lol

Really need to sit down and watch some of Ahsoka because my reaction to this announcement was "rather have a Sh-t Han than a Shin Hati." :dunno :rotfl
Han Shiti. We're starting to decode Disneys secret SW creative process. I reckon the next new character will be called Tuke Lurdball.

“Star Wars: The Power of The Dark Side” Exhibition & Pop-Up Store | HONG KONG:

HT 8.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles

1 d ·

Flashback to when Ivanna Sakhno (Shin Hati™) and Eman Esfandi (Ezra Bridger™) joined us behind the scenes to check out some of the Star Wars: Ahsoka™ figures by Hot Toys.

View attachment 703934View attachment 703935View attachment 703936
Seeing these pics makes me wonder if we'll eventually get an Ezra figure. Seems like HT may be holding back until Season 2 with the hope that he'll have a simpler design but I'd still like to get a S1 version.

Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 12-50-45 Ahsoka's Ezra Bridger - Transparent! by SpeedCam on DeviantArt.png

Knowing Hot Toys, they could go for Night Trooper disguise Ezra and call it a day.

Well, you are right, they only offered both main outfit and trooper outfit in the past. Luke, Han, Finn, Jyn come to mind. Can't think of any occurrence where they developed a HS for a trooper disguise only. Not in the Star Wars line anyway. Not that's beyond them though :p

Back