1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I don't find that look to be aesthetically appealing, you have every right to modify your figure however you see fit. If the added articulation makes you happy, all the more power to you. :)

While I don't find that look to be aesthetically appealing, you have every right to modify your figure however you see fit. If the added articulation makes you happy, all the more power to you. :)

Wait wait wait.... I thought this site was about MY happiness. You trying to tell me other people have been attempting to do things they like on this site? Without MY blessing?!? My life is a lie...

... But so far away, since the final payment will surely get pushed back. I think Budget Stark had this coming out in Hong Kong during the 3rd quarter on his updated release schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... But so far away, since the final payment will surely get pushed back. I think Budget Stark had this coming out in Hong Kong during the 3rd quarter on his updated release schedule.

Let's keep hope alive! I believe 3rd quarter starts in june. My last flex is 5/25. Fingers crossed

That would make it July at the earliest in Hong Kong and then the interminable wait for it to arrive in the states.

You guys aren't even considering the delays this figure might have. Would be surprised if this releases on it's expected release window.

I don't expect any delays on this one. Everything I have heard from HK, has the Secret Base release still looking like April.

Where did you hear this from? I believe you, it's just Budget Stark's video talks Q3 at the earliest which puts the release in HK at July.

April is 3 months earlier, so any information on where you heard this would be much appreciated. Just don't want to get my hopes up for nothing. :(

My buddy in HK that picks up all of the new Marvel releases for me knows a few people at Secret Base,
and April is what he has been told… he has been spot on with release dates on everything recent, so I don't have a reason
to doubt him.

Back