1/6 Hot Toys - Loki - God Loki Figure (Artisan Edition & Regular Sculpted)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt looks quite good but I wish he had a more elaborate costume. I wasn’t impressed with the robe & slippers look in the finale and seeing it in 1/6 figure form hasn’t changed my mind. That’s a lot of plain green material lol.

I think the figure looks great. It’s not my favorite design, but I understand and respect the simplicity and theming of it.

More so, I just associate it with one of the strongest finales to an MCU property ever. Loved the show.

8c9afd482f084fcbe540a0ee0141f4e5411fcf0f.gif

“Let time pass…”

The sculpt looks quite good but I wish he had a more elaborate costume. I wasn’t impressed with the robe & slippers look in the finale and seeing it in 1/6 figure form hasn’t changed my mind. That’s a lot of plain green material lol.
Agreed. He needs some kind of gold pauldrons or an elaborate belt. What a humble God :lol

Agreed. He needs some kind of gold pauldrons or an elaborate belt. What a humble God :lol
Well the finale was all about his putting everyone else before himself so in a way the outfit is fitting but a few design accents would have been nice. This is just so....boring.
Edit: He is going to be sitting there for the rest of eternity so I guess a loose, comfortable outfit makes sense. But then there's the hard gold throne with no cushions. What was he thinking? :lol

Well the finale was all about his putting everyone else before himself so in a way the outfit is fitting but a few design accents would have been nice. This is just so....boring.
Edit: He is going to be sitting there for the rest of eternity so I guess a loose, comfortable outfit makes sense. But then there's the hard gold throne with no cushions. What was he thinking? :lol
Should have picked one of these
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81Y-HQaKEcL.jpg

Yeah it's pretty plain outfit like Gorr. But I get that this Loki is meant to be stripped down from decor.

Maybe the designers could've added glyphs and rune writing all over the costume which would give the suit more detail while still being in line with the god of stories concept.

HT's execution is just fine, it's just that save for the horns the outfit doesn't have a lot going on. Which is probably why HT added the gold chair and timeline strands.

Absolutely agree with you. It couldn't be much better than what they're giving us and even the mighty InArt (who I like) would struggle to top this one. I don't often give Hot Toys a lot of credit these days (they've gotten a tad lazy) but this I like.

I love how the timeline strands look in the promos as it looks like its almost glowing. However I'm a little afraid in the display it looking like long spaghetti and cheap.

Boring outfit, but the overall display with the throne, green threads and themed backdrop is definitely going to pop in the detolf. Plus, I really loved the finale

I think this will actually be my first Artisan.

DSC_675aa7.png
Hopefully the final product sculpt/paint is their best Tom to date. Trickster God has a tricky face to capture well

Last edited:
Back