1/4 Scale Super Alloy Iron Man 3 Figures from Play Imaginative

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's actually a great idea!
I think it will be interesting to see a 1/6 Iron Man next to it. I'm guessing it will make this Mk.42 appear closer to 1/5 scale.

At any rate, thanks for sharing pics. :duff

It's still a fairly large figure. Just not as big as the hot toys. More akin to the enterbay type 1/4 figures.

I'm not a fan of PI/CMC, however, it's nice to see some competitors and as was said their 1/12 line is much improved. Their whole new idea of tier figures is interesting, but I think it probably won't work.

This mk42 is pretty nice, but I do not think it will stand up well to hot toys version. But if you have the other PI figures in 1:4 I would buy this one as well, as it fits in well with the others and is still even with its issues probably going to be the second best 1/4 mk42 you can get.

image.jpeg

hi motuxmen. I've been waiting for mine to arrive.
What do you think about the proportion? Doesn't seem to be better than Hot toys 1/4 mark 43 judging from the pics

Hey. It feels a little thicker,(stocky) if that makes sense. It's not going to look as cool to some people, but honestly it looks more realistic to me then the 1/6 hot toys mk42. When compared to hot toys mk43 1/4, I do think the hot toys version is better in pretty much every way.

Back