Special Fullaction Body Type-3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://m-field.b.la9.jp/tuuhan.html
tumblr_lqssi2aDZS1qzcmt6o1_500.jpg
P523005931.jpg
P523006242.jpg

Looks super articulate but insanely delicate, and knowing how clumsy I am, I can see this in pieces if this was placed in my hands :lol

I read somewhere that this body is $325, LOL. Hope they are joking, because NO THANKS!.

it's that low now? it used to be 1000.

part of the reason it's so expensive is the design. it's intended to have a thin rubber skin placed over it, or extremely tight clothing and the different segmented plates expand and contract exactly like real living muscle when you pose it. This is the most Lifelike, realistic body on the planet for this reason. no noodle arms.

Creepy. It's like Gunther Von Hagens got hold of some dead 1:6 scale figures.

I think I prefered the edecation body and that one was weird too.

That looks amazing. Technology never stands still. Poses look so lifelike and realistic. I'll get one for drawing purpose.

Cool looking figure. The engineering/construction and unique look of it alone warrant it to be displayed sans clothing.

Great body - and perfect articulation !

Probably a stupid question, but I am new to this figure collecting game so be nice: It will be some sort of a skin texture covering this body frame right ?

Great body - and perfect articulation !

Probably a stupid question, but I am new to this figure collecting game so be nice: It will be some sort of a skin texture covering this body frame right ?

Sold as is.... no skin texture cover.

S.F.B.T-1 review in 2009 -link below
.... (not sure there was ever a S.F.B.T-2)
https://parilla2366.web.fc2.com/sfbt1/index.html
75823d1274307689-s-f-b-t-1-special-full-action-body-type-1-6e515d36475d13cbdb6929728287d38a.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed the company and have been told by Tsuyosi Maeda (the designer), and I quote-

Thank you for your interest.
I have decided to sale S.F.B.T-3 at end of September.
Regrettably first of all. I will sale it Japan only.
Probably I would sale it to over sea around first of next year.

And by my calculations it works out at about £200.

the question is will hot toys will be able to produce such bodies, figures like joker superman could easily be given a body like this over the suits, would be mad pose-ability

the question is will hot toys will be able to produce such bodies, figures like joker superman could easily be given a body like this over the suits, would be mad pose-ability

Can HT, Yes.

Will HT, There no need. Far less parts (& less expensive) can achieve just as much if not better articulation.

Example of functional application: Full body "skin-tight" suited female figure, such as SpiderWoman/Spider Girl.

If you really want one there are (expensive) proxy services in JP that buys it for you.

Last edited:
Back