Gentle Giant Deadpool Statue Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought some of you guys might like this. Part of their "Statues w/Vehicles" line:

Gentle-Giant-Marvel-Deadpool-Statue-Preview.jpg

One of Deadpool's more lovable traits is that he has a scooter that's been color-coordinated with his costume. I was looking forward to this, but I'm kind of annoyed they diverted attention away from the scooter and towards that phallic gun.

Lol, I think you guys don't get the humor in that statue. That's the whole point, he's got the biggest way oversized gun you have seen and he's in a damn scooter. Lol.
Clearly he is insane cause other heroes would be in some insane smoking bad ass bike or vehicle but he is on a damn scooter ha ha.
I think it's pretty cool.

Last edited:
Lol, I think you guys don't get the humor in that statue. That's the whole point, he's got the biggest way oversized gun you have seen and he's in a damn scooter. Lol.
Clearly he is insane cause other heroes would be in some insane smoking bad ass bike or vehicle but he is on a damn scooter ha ha.

:lecture

If you dont get the joke, you dont read Deadpool, therefore GTFO!

That was my first thought when I saw the pic! :lol :lol :lol

I like it! :D

I get the joke. My problem is that the design would have been simpler and more effective without the gun. Something more like this:

3421083871_58da69c5c9.jpg

i guess Ill be spending some time at the Gentle Giant booth this year for Comic con. These statues better impress me.

Back