The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlindVoyeur

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok all of this is getting close to getting out of hand (my fault of coarse) I have so far issued several refunds and am in the process of selling several items on ebay to fund more. I have had a paypal issue with a person in Italy so that is just another thing to deal with but for the people I am shipping stuff to I am going to post a list here and will update it with tracking info as stuff goes out. I am going to keep it simple at first and something I can handle. I will update the list through tomorrow so after its finished let me know if I miss anything. After that I am finished.

Refunds Issued: UPDATED 3-28-11

olbertfrog - Full refund issued
pumuckl8968 - Full refund issued
ashkanls - Full refund issued
Snake Eater - Full refund issued
intothevoid - Full refund issued
usmchicks - Full refund issued
drjedisith - Full refund issued on the first project

Orders Being shipped/completed:
Commtech - Deckard Gun and Belt. Finished. Shipping out this week
JeffVTR - Deckard Set
Reinhart - Deckard Set and Dome.
Lopie - 2 Head Casts Finished. Shipping out this week
Frank Castle - Dome Finished. Shipping out this week
Something Sexy - Mola
King Darkness - Mola
mywii - Dome Replacement Finished. Shipping out this week
Barlow - Mola
Murderofcrows71- Loomis Finished. Shipping out this week
Deckard - Deckard Set Finished Shipping this week
Eighthsamurai - Deckard Set and Pants and Dome
Ultranimator - Deckard Set and Mola
Indiana Fett - Decakrd Set and Dome
MwNN - Deckard Set
bwayne - Tie and Gun Finished. Shipping out this Week

More to be added.......

Last edited:
Still waiting on a full Deckard set of everything. I know you said your not finished the list but it can't hurt.

where is "pumuckl8968" on your list? ^^

It must be terrible when one strings people along for months into years. I don't know if pumuck is legit but I've noticed after all this time he never seems to respond to him or attempt to clear things up. Look at BV's visitor page. He always ignores him. Then there's, olberfrog he's not even on the list. Nearly every thread he's asking and being ignored but BV can't take the time.
Then the poor guy that also had an ED-209 dome on order that was poorly packaged and crushed. No bubble wrap or any cushioning.

Then tells them all people have been refunded which they have not since people keep chasing him up (hence this thread) and worst of all, one never took a noted list for all the orders from the day one started taking commissions. How dysfunctional is that?

Before anyone jumps into for this is a personal attack and it's breached their human rights, it's the fact of truth.

The same can be said when you're managing your finances. If you don't keep records/lists/bills no matter what it is, how the heck are you suppose to run things. Look at Government and Banks. Said they never saw it coming. Lackadaisical....

I don't know if pumuck is legit but I've noticed after all this time he never seems to respond to him or attempt to clear things up. Look at BV's visitor page. He always ignores him.

In point of fact you don't have all the facts on the Pumuck situation.

Well, it certainly isn't a hillside of heavenly scented marigolds and daffodils with the other members now, is it? :)

Well, it certainly isn't a hillside of heavenly scented marigolds and daffodils with the other members now, is it? :)

You’re so right…I guess Ryan should just disappear and make off with the “thousands of dollars” he’s made all “Chris Howes” style instead of making an honest effort to make it right which is what this thread is about .

So quit trying to stir a pot of anger here, It’s not helping anything.

Stop behaving in a child like manner. Where did I say he should just run off. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

As for making it right, thats just the problem. It never becomes right. I wish it would become right for those customers but it's stalling tactics every year and endless excuses. That sadly *some* just eat up and accept.

You seem to be pretty good at playing both sides.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3179302&postcount=598

If your take on stirring the pot is the truth, then god help you.

Stop behaving in a child like manner. Where did I say he should just run off. Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
Oh man, classic.

Why don’t you just post what Ryan owes you so he can put you on the list. That’s sort of the point of the thread. So what does he owe you?

Also: I’m not playing both sides, I am truly disappointed we didn’t hit the date we set. I’m still working to help keep things on track which is not being helped by post like yours.

Vodoun. Enough is enough. I know we have been round and round on this subject before, but in this case you are wrong. I have been issuing several refunds over the past few months,so explain to me how that is not trying to make things right. And as for your shining examples : olbert isn't on the list because I gave him a full refund. pmuckle? The dome that arrived crushed?I sent him a replacement a few days later and it was received just fine. I have refunded 2/3's of his money as well. My tie people have been given refunds for every person who asked for it. So again since I owe you nothing and you have never ordered anything from you, go somewhere else. I am making a solid effort here and the last thing I need is your usual ____ting on it.

Last edited:
Thank for coming trought Ryan ^^

Vodoun,
I've posted on several just to get Ryan attention quicker.
He always responded to those in MP in the end.

I'm completely OK with Ryan, he's no scammer or anything.
Probably took more projects/orders than he could fufill.
People did get stuff and were very happy about it.
He's the only one who responded to the ED situation and i will be grateful he did helped some folks. I'll wait until the dust settles (and for my wallet to grow) and recontact Ryan if he can still help.

Last edited:
Back