Jaws sculpts by Trevor Grove

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just saw this over at OSW. AMAZING!
jawsbrodybytrevsolod37q.jpg

jawshooperbytrevsolod37.jpg

jawsquintbytrevsolod37q.jpg

The person who posted it said they are not available to the public (not sure how he knows). Sucks.... but..... if he owns the rights to the sculpts, like didn't do them for Sideshow for example, and actually still possesses them, maybe he could be persuaded to sell some if enough people showed interest? Yeah, wishful thinking I know...

Sean

I have no idea what those guys are supposed to be but the caliber of those sculpts, the skin texturizing etc. are as good as Hot Toys, since the Indiana Jones license was a joint effort with sideshow it's a shame and pitty they did not stick Trev on the project. Instead they used their new poster boy Arnie Kim who can get only one likeness right... Bruce Lee.

Trevs sculpts with Hot Toys paint would be amazing... I hope one day to see that, instead we have sub par hot toys sculpts (not every sculpt of course, but many they've been showing as of late) with sub par sideshow paint (that one is ALWAYS a given).

I have no idea what those guys are supposed to be but the caliber of those sculpts, the skin texturizing etc. are as good as Hot Toys, since the Indiana Jones license was a joint effort with sideshow it's a shame and pitty they did not stick Trev on the project. Instead they used their new poster boy Arnie Kim who can get only one likeness right... Bruce Lee.

Trevs sculpts with Hot Toys paint would be amazing... I hope one day to see that, instead we have sub par hot toys sculpts (not every sculpt of course, but many they've been showing as of late) with sub par sideshow paint (that one is ALWAYS a given).

:slap

Go out and watch Jaws RIGHT NOW!

I would be all over these if Trev made them available. Absolutely perfect :drool

The spots for the glasses and the hat hair on Quint are amazingly well done and hardly noticeable. I only noticed because I was trying to see if they could wear glasses.

Oh My good please Trevor please! I may have a chat with him on FB later :)

Yes, please do. Maybe we should start a petition? :)

Tell him of the rather passionate interest in these sculpts (also check the OSW board for more people wanting them). If he owns these sculpts and wanted to make some $$$ he'd have plenty of us ordering them.

Sean

Yes, please do. Maybe we should start a petition? :)

Tell him of the rather passionate interest in these sculpts (also check the OSW board for more people wanting them). If he owns these sculpts and wanted to make some $$$ he'd have plenty of us ordering them.

Sean

I'll message him now buddy.

Back