Skiman's 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine Apocalypse [*OPENINGS PAST THE 20 SPOT*]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
All right another RE project, I will be started on this parallel along with the NEMESIS project since the Nomak project in the Marvel section is basically cut and dry with mold and paint, this was not a commission but for my own collection, I wanted to gage how many would be interested in this sculpt if I were to decide and offer it to the RE community.

29_resident_evil_apocalypse.jpg

53_resident_evil_apocalypse.jpg

siennaguilloryhips1ug.jpg

Current WIP

JillSidebySide2.jpg

List:
AP Skiman
1) MistahChewie
2) Remy
3) tcollector
4) toyadventurer
5) vog
6) Boba Ben
7) Chargersfan57
8) boochydog
9) devastator's balls
10) Chopsticks
11) JDMAltezza
12) Drkehn
13) redfield1170
14) Something Sexy
15) thenammagazine
16) krec9
17) Project_A
18) Brandoloneous
19) shipwreck
20) necronomicon

WL
1) Damien

etc....

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

So this would be just for the sculpt then? Would you consider doing full figure like you are doing for nemesis?

Re: 1:6 Resident Evil Jill Valentine *Apocalypse* (sculptor Skiman) [* OPEN 20 *]

So this would be just for the sculpt then? Would you consider doing full figure like you are doing for nemesis?

Possibly :monkey3

I don't see a body being that much of a dilemna for members to find but if we are talking about just the shirt and skirt, I wouldn't see me charging that much more than $30-$35 to sew a pair of them together, that way it's much easier for others.

There is a triad toys kit but I have researched that it's pretty much dried up by now :monkey2

theres always this https://www.d-artstudios.com/jillvalentine.html just need to add the holsters and her belts
Possibly :monkey3

I don't see a body being that much of a dilemna for members to find but if we are talking about just the shirt and skirt, I wouldn't see me charging that much more than $30-$35 to sew a pair of them together, that way it's much easier for others.

There is a triad toys kit but I have researched that it's pretty much dried up by now :monkey2

Do want. Sign me up.

and so it begins :duff well... sort of :lol

hopefully there are more interested into making a mold out of this, I'm sure there will be once pics surface.

of course no one is committed to paying or obligated to anything without previews, apps, etc... I never do the pay first sort of commission as I'd like everyone to know and see what product they are getting.

I just bought a spare and the triad outfit to have a RE3 Jill. Now I'll also have a movie Jill. :yess:

and so it begins :duff well... sort of :lol

hopefully there are more interested into making a mold out of this, I'm sure there will be once pics surface.

of course no one is committed to paying or obligated to anything without previews, apps, etc... I never do the pay first sort of commission as I'd like everyone to know and see what product they are getting.

Hey, so if its ok to sign up and not get committed until we get a preview, sign me up then. I'm gonna get HT Alice so this may go well with that.

Hey, so if its ok to sign up and not get committed until we get a preview, sign me up then. I'm gonna get HT Alice so this may go well with that.

That is my logic as well, with her on the pre-order, anyone know when or is that up all ready?

I plan to make the custom myself for my own collection, so if there's no interest, no biggy as I'll just have a RE3/Apocalypse Jill Valentine in hand :lol, this is just more or less giving a opportunity to the Freaks :duff

Hey Skiman, Please add me to the list, I'd want her next to Nemesis. :1-1:

Hey Skiman, Please add me to the list, I'd want her next to Nemesis. :1-1:

Done :duff

Got the hosing materials for NEMESIS this weekend as well, if I'm feeling ambitous and smoking my Nomak sculpts I might just get started this weekend on the master headsculpt.

Knock it down little by little and keeping coming back to it daily has always lead to success :hi5:

theres always this https://www.d-artstudios.com/jillvalentine.html just need to add the holsters and her belts

That outfit looks nice but it's missing the vertical seams on the tube top and the horizontal stripe at the bottom of the skirt.

Off Topic but any chance you might make a cloak and birdmask for RE5 battle suit Jill Ski?

I'm interested. Please add me to the list.

:duff

That outfit looks nice but it's missing the vertical seams on the tube top and the horizontal stripe at the bottom of the skirt.

Off Topic but any chance you might make a cloak and birdmask for RE5 battle suit Jill Ski?

Thought about that as well, if I were to design one to match her more accurately.

Not so much on the RE5 BS Jill or nothing as of yet.

i might be interested depends are you making the clothes ? how about the boots ? and is this going to be before or after the nemesis?
the body will be easy to get if your making the clothes how much will you charge ?

i might be interested depends are you making the clothes ? how about the boots ? and is this going to be before or after the nemesis?
the body will be easy to get if your making the clothes how much will you charge ?

Yea so far it's the sculpt right now, I'll be looking into the fabric for the shirt and skirt, mainly correct color and material on the shirt, but everything else is fend for yourself on the rest. (no more than $30-$35 is what I'm thinking ball park for sewing and materials) I imagine boots would be pretty easy with all the latest Cy girl fashion blogs :lol

I'll be working on this parallell along side of NEMESIS, get tired of the NEMESIS sculpt, switch off to Jill for a little while. It really helps to keep things fresh going back and forth from one sculpt to the other.

Not so much on the RE5 BS Jill or nothing as of yet.

If one more person could emphasize the idea. I would totally be in if you decided to do the robes and mask for BS Jill. :naughty

Put me down on the list for a fully painted headsculpt if you don't mind Skiman. I look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Put me down on the list for a fully painted headsculpt if you don't mind Skiman. I look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Got ya :rock

Back