Alien Giger Maquette Inside Look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-NQR0Tq22DE?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-NQR0Tq22DE?fs=1&hl=fr_FR&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

:clap:clap

Last edited:
Hell. Friggin'. Yes.

Sure would be nice for them to get crackin on that long-overdue P2... :)

Alright, epic, absolutely epic news. I may, just may, have to start canceling some orders which are not carrying a NRD in order to start saving for this. I can see it coming in at nearly $1000, but this is a definite must have for me. Really excited to see this news tonight.

:D :D :D :D :D

Should be one of Sideshow best! Excited to see the full reveal of this badass.

ZOMG!!!!! :panic: Love it! Can't wait for more details to emerge. :yess:

I have had the absolute pleasure of seeing this in person, and it lives up to its name 'Big Chap'. And its got Sideshow's lead painter bringing it to life. This should be the end all Alien collectible.

Great to finally get some images of the maquette, I hope they have the mouth closed with lips curled on the final piece though... That always seemed more menacing to me. I love the pose.

This is gonna be epic, can't wait for more info! :panic:

Finally! Should be a real masterpiece. My $$$ is ready. Now give me 1984 T-800 PF!

I trust you SilentSurfer! Great news indeed. I liked seeing the mockup with the other figure to give a sense of scale. Awesome. A long wait now before us...

Here are a couple of pics from the vid...

alienmaquette3.jpg

alienmaquette4.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for those Sabres.
It has a bit of a cough/sneeze pose from some angles not unlike the Palisades disaster.
But with the body side on and the head turned facing it does look cool.

Can't wait to see it torn apart by screencapers & photoshopers alike.

Sorry, but i don´t like the pose.

Is like dancing "MACARENA".

This looks amazing so far,nothing wrong with the pose imo,im so glad its up right rather than crouching,that was my biggest fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back