Cpt Miller by DID

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
The gear looks amazing, cant quite put my finger on whats wrong with the sculpt, think its the eyes. I bet with a re-paint that Miller would look awesome

80073-1.jpg

80073-3.jpg

80073-4.jpg

80073-5.jpg

80073-6.jpg

80073-8.jpg

80073-10.jpg

80073-11.jpg

80073-14.jpg

80073-15.jpg

Looks best with the helmet on... I think the chin/lawline might be too weak which throughs off an otherwise nice looking sculpt.

But w/the helmet it seems less noticeable.

Bad thing about that real stubble is that you probably wouldn't be able to have the sculpt repainted which would mean it would have to come out perfect.

I think it looks pretty good at some angles. The eyes are off a bit. It all depends on price .......... i've always wanted one.

Looks good. I think its the hair, just something about it, or maybe it is the eyes. The worst part of this, I have been working on a custom Miller for almost a year and I'm just a few pieces shy, now I have to decide finish mine off or get this one. Price will make a difference, I hope its around 70 dollars.

WOW!!! :google

I've been trying to bash a Capt. Miller together for a while now, but could never gather the right gear together. I'll definitely be getting this to complete him! :rock

the paintjob,the realistic stubble ,the outfit, all is perfect but the sculpt is a little of but work for the customizers. Not sure if the eyes are the problem but the form of his face and nose..??

:lol:lol, yes another mod :monkey5

rjmodmillerdidfigure.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think that mod gets it a bit closer... even as is its a very good sculpt and the stubble is just unreal :google

So has anyone gotten one of these new DiD figures in hand yet? I'm really curious to see if they are able to maintain the same level of paint apps.

Back