• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

the i have been made redundant sale :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benni

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sale list removed.
Shell
x :peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Well dude I do hope things change for you. I cant assist financially but hey,God Bless you.

I hope he has some sort of purpose in mind and will help you get through this time.

And to all of us Godspeed.

I'm sorry to hear that mate! :sick

I hope you get some sales to help you until things get better. :peace

All the best,

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

thanks guys!!

i got a couple of bits of interest, but lots still there!
make me an offer!

Hi Benni, you come to this forum every day and don't answer to my mails or PM, so hope here you can see my message.
I've paied you 4 weeks ago for statue and helms you sell, since 3 weeks i have no news from you.
i want a full refund or explain me why you do that.

Hi Benni, you come to this forum every day and don't answer to my mails or PM, so hope here you can see my message.
I've paied you 4 weeks ago for statue and helms you sell, since 3 weeks i have no news from you.
i want a full refund or explain me why you do that.

Benni obviously doesn't like responding to PM's, I did a trade with him and having agreed that we both send last thursday via 24 hour courier (which I did) he promptly stopped responding to PM's mail etc etc, even though he has been online everyday. Now considering this was a trade I did start getting rather nervous, however my items did turn up this morning in great condition :)

Paul, it takes moments to send a PM and TBH I have no idea why you didn't when you clearly had the tracking number for my items. You sent my items so your not a fraudster, but FFS communication is hardly unreasonable :dunno

Duke Fleed: I hope you situation gets resolved :)

I hope Paul heard you gondorgirl, but you must understand i'm worried.

sorry guys i have had a lot of difficulties the last week or so, i am getting everything sorted now.
i am not trying to steal, lol.
duke will email you.

Paul, after 4 weeks of waiting, do you send or not the items? If not refund me all now. I cant' wait anymore for something i will never see....

Paul, after 4 weeks of waiting, do you send or not the items? If not refund me all now. I cant' wait anymore for something i will never see....

C'mon Paul, do the right thing and get Duke sorted, it takes a lot of time to build up trust and days to lose it!!
I know how it can be when struggling financially but you got to sew up these deals if people have paid money....its only fair!

:duff cheers for now....

Just to say that there are fellow collectors on another Forum waiting to hear\receive items from this member...

C'mon Paul, do the right thing and get Duke sorted, it takes a lot of time to build up trust and days to lose it!!
I know how it can be when struggling financially but you got to sew up these deals if people have paid money....its only fair!

:duff cheers for now....

Thank you The One, we are a great comunauty but some people like benni kill a little more the trust between us. :banghead

Just to say that there are fellow collectors on another Forum waiting to hear\receive items from this member...
Yes on charles Song forum too

Thank you Paul for this Chrimas Gift :mad: :mad: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back