Growing A Beard: Do You Have What It Takes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is me after two weeks growth... I wussed out at 3 weeks though. Someone said I looked like a Math teacher. It was a comment which stung. :monkey2

Pix2.JPG

i really like the "Thank you for growing a beard" header at the top. They're really polite about it and it almost sounds like a mission statement, like the whole world needs a beard stat....

they don't have mine. currently mine is like Obi-Wan in ROTS where its a Van Dyke over a short box beard...:lol

This is me after two weeks growth... I wussed out at 3 weeks though. Someone said I looked like a Math teacher. It was a comment which stung. :monkey2

Pix2.JPG
Dude. That don't look too bad! You should try for the ROTS Obi-Wan beard. I think it might work. I unfortunately have had a full beard since I was thirteen, I try to grow one and I look like grizzly Adams, It's waay too much grooming for it look decent, so no beard for me :monkey2

Pix2.JPG
Does a math teacher have a face? Does he? :lol

So what's the part that stung? Without the beard you look like a teacher. You have a penchant against maths do you? Well do you?

Beards? It's too freakin' hot out for a beard right now. Maybe in September I'll stop shaving and see where it goes.

Well Termie the helmet and shield you have sported since birth definitely suits you so I'll take your word for it. :duff

Back