some pics from the "skins" factory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Getting trimmed, cleaned and shipped.
DSC04986.jpg

DSC04987.jpg

DSC04995.jpg

DSC04996.jpg

DSC04997.jpg

DSC04998.jpg

Do you hate that "cut throat" look of a neck joint? Me, too.

DSC04990.jpg

DSC04991.jpg

I hate wrist joints, too. :lol These will be forearms with integrated hands. Seamless, color consistency, etc. I chose these BBi hands because they're well sculpted and dynamically posed. They'll be rigid enough to hold anything, but soft enough to work with.

DSC04994.jpg

these are going to be awesome, and I will defintly be purchasing some

I haven't been following the other threads, are these new skins that you will be taking orders for, or are these all acounted for already?
I'd be really interested in a pair of these, but without the hands:

Do you have any pics of these on a body (prefereably a TT)?
Anyways, great work, I also see these being/becoming very popular. :)

I haven't been following the other threads, are these new skins that you will be taking orders for, or are these all acounted for already?
I'd be really interested in a pair of these, but without the hands:

Do you have any pics of these on a body (prefereably a TT)?
Anyways, great work, I also see these being/becoming very popular. :)

I'm taking orders for the muscular arms, regular arms and legs. The legs are universal fit. $10.00 each pair of arms, $10.00 each pair of legs. The pair I'm holding in the pic do not have complete hands, they didn't turn out. They just come out of the mold that way, and I cut the hands off. The version with hands, as well as the torso/neck skin, will be available soon. These are easily cut with scissors. They can be altered to suit your needs; remove the hands, cut them off at the shoulder joint if you don't need them to go up that far, make just forearms, etc. I'll get pics on a HT TT later tonight.

I'm taking orders for the muscular arms, regular arms and legs. The legs are universal fit. $10.00 each pair of arms, $10.00 each pair of legs. The pair I'm holding in the pic do not have complete hands, they didn't turn out. They just come out of the mold that way, and I cut the hands off. The version with hands, as well as the torso/neck skin, will be available soon. These are easily cut with scissors. They can be altered to suit your needs; remove the hands, cut them off at the shoulder joint if you don't need them to go up that far, make just forearms, etc. I'll get pics on a HT TT later tonight.

Alright, thanks for the info. Looking forward to those pics, you'll probably get a PM from me very soon then. ;)

I would love to see a freddy or zombie body skin, I'm sure a zombie skin would be super popular with The Dead fans. :D

Damn.. I guess that new technique you were talking about worked cuz those look great and are thin enough to not look bulky. Great work!

I would love to see a freddy or zombie body skin, I'm sure a zombie skin would be super popular with The Dead fans. :D

Dude, I was just thinking that last night!:D I guess I know where my next "day off" is going :lol

Here are a few pics on a HT TT, as requested. I have to say, these skins look great on this body. They weren't specifically designed for it, but they look like they were. Even that flange at the top of the arms, which is just pour hole flashing meant to be cut away, fits right in there. And the shape of the HT arm retains more of the original shape, as oppossed to more tubular arm designs. And the design of the elbow/knee joints allows a much more natural fold then with other bodies. These are the muscular arms in these photos. They don't retain the exact, realistic shape but the veins and forearm muscles are there. I'm going to sculpt resin or rubber "bicep implants" to fill them out. At that point they'll have the shape of the pair I'm holding in the other photo. The anatomically correct elbow/knee caps of the HT body really do wonders for these skins, too! The color of this set is off from the body. They weren't made for it, they're just a set I had laying here. I'll be doing a few base skin tones, these were poured from the rubber I'm using for Maximus. I'll be doing them in a very light tone, as well. They can be painted ("stained" really) with watercolor or acrylic washes to match head paints and such.

DSC05006.jpg

DSC05007.jpg

DSC05008.jpg

DSC05009.jpg

Compare to the photos above. You can see where a bit of the bicep definition is lost. The implants will fix that!

DSC04995.jpg

Last edited:
Just tell me what to order and I am in! :rock

Will you be able to get the HT TT caucasin color? I would love to get a pair of arms and legs for my Nurse Joker. He is on a caucasin TT. Which arms and legs would you recommend? I am especially conccerned to get it looking right at the hand ball joint. I love your idea with the hands directly sculpted to the arms but as I understood correct they wont be movable further they seem to be sculpted on the muscle arms so this wont be an option for the skinny Joker. I like the way HT did it with Abe Sapien from Hellboy... Is this how your skins would look too? Could you please post a pic of an arm with skin and a hand so that we could see the fina product?

4029_DSC_2814%20copy_302x439.jpg

Back