Jason Remake figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be getting this within the next few weeks possibly. I didn't know the 18" one was out yet until the other day. I'll be getting that one.

Here's my 18" Jason. I repainted the mask before I took the pictures...wasn't thrilled with the stock paint job.

jason1-2.jpg

jason2-2.jpg

jason3-2.jpg

jason4-2.jpg

jason5-1.jpg

Morbach: In all honesty it's an extremely simple paint job, it took me about 10 minutes total.

Basically, the factory paint job it comes with looks like this. Apologies for not having a better picture handy.

100_0415.jpg

Ok, there's a very messy wash around the eyes, and there are three odd "streaks" on the bottom of the mask as you can see. What I did was I took a Q-Tip and dipped it in rubbing alcohol and scrubbed the wash around the eyes and the streaks off. They just came right off with little or no effort.

Then I took some Apple Barrel (you can find it at Michael's or Wal-Mart) brand brown paint, dipped a brush into it and wiped off most of the paint, dipped the brush into water, let the excess water drain off, and then just brushed it over the entirety of the mask, making it look like it had been dipped in dirty water. Then I used the same technique around the ventilation holes so it looked like water had dripped out of them and dried onto the mask itself.

After that was done, I took some black paint, wiped almost all of it off of the brush, and drybrushed the black paint around the eyes and ventilation holes to make them stand out more and look dirtier. All in all it's very, very simple.

Morbach: In all honesty it's an extremely simple paint job, it took me about 10 minutes total.

Basically, the factory paint job it comes with looks like this. Apologies for not having a better picture handy.

100_0415.jpg

Ok, there's a very messy wash around the eyes, and there are three odd "streaks" on the bottom of the mask as you can see. What I did was I took a Q-Tip and dipped it in rubbing alcohol and scrubbed the wash around the eyes and the streaks off. They just came right off with little or no effort.

Then I took some Apple Barrel (you can find it at Michael's or Wal-Mart) brand brown paint, dipped a brush into it and wiped off most of the paint, dipped the brush into water, let the excess water drain off, and then just brushed it over the entirety of the mask, making it look like it had been dipped in dirty water. Then I used the same technique around the ventilation holes so it looked like water had dripped out of them and dried onto the mask itself.

After that was done, I took some black paint, wiped almost all of it off of the brush, and drybrushed the black paint around the eyes and ventilation holes to make them stand out more and look dirtier. All in all it's very, very simple.

I could give it a shot I guess :lol don't know how well I'll do. How did you do the red v above his brow? did you repaint that?

Last edited:
well,just purchased mine. It'd be sweet if it came before next Friday when the movie comes out. I'm going at 12:01 am thurs night at midnight to the first showing of it. Had to order tix but can't wait!

Back