Computerfly's Shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComputerFly

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'd like to share the first of my 'shelves'. I have a TON of Sideshow and Bowen pieces, but so far, all I have room to 'shelve' is my Bowen busts. As I get more shelves in place, I will add the Sideshow pieces.

Enjoy!

shelf1.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

shelf3.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Hi uscmhicks...all of the cabinets are the Ikea Billy bookcase with Morebo doors.

Very nice! Many of the Bowen bust collections I've seen usually devolve into clutter, with a billion characters jammed into a curio. You did a really nice job not only grouping the characters, but also giving them each enough space to individually stand out. Can't wait to see your other stuff!

Very nice! Many of the Bowen bust collections I've seen usually devolve into clutter, with a billion characters jammed into a curio. You did a really nice job not only grouping the characters, but also giving them each enough space to individually stand out. Can't wait to see your other stuff!

:rock

I especially love the shelf with fantastic four and Galactus. OH!! and the the bronze statues, BREATHTAKING!!

Sweet! I really like the displays! Having the faux bronze together makes them look really good!

I need to brush up on my Marvel, I don't even know half those characters:eek:

Nice collection though, looks amazing!!

Amazing collection man, I love how it's all displayed. And to think I only got my first Bowen Piece the other day. :lol Those Faux Bronze versions look really great too.

billy bookcases dont come with glass shelving do they? you get those at ikea as well?
like to get these for my 6th scale collection... do you think I could get 13-14 inch spacing per shelf?
they seem nice... and wont kill your wallet... thx for sharing ;)

Back