1-6th Scale Jedi Council Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorgmal Snow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well Mr Hat asked and Mr Hat get....lol
I needed a break from the x-wing and Mr Hat asked about a Jedi Council chair. Well as far as I can tell there are 3 types of chair. I have thrown a mock up together of the easiest one....

Let me know what you guys think.

It is only a rough at the moment and I have still got to work on the sides but once I get the shape exact I will make it properly

Dorgmal Out....

councilchair1.jpg

councilchair2.jpg

councilchair3.jpg

councilchair4.jpg

Good god man, you are FAST!
That is exactly what I was thinking! I'll reply to your PM in a bit... got to run out the door... You're awesome!
And I've got some images, if you need em...
:)

Man, that looks great so far. I was actually thinking about trying the chair thing myself. If you don't mind, I am going to use you as a reference.

No worries, If I get chance I will try to finish at the weekend, and I will scan in the parts and u can use em as plans.

Dorgmal

Gosh. So many times have I voiced out hoping for Sideshow to make some Jedi seats. Quite a sight for me to see Plo Koon sitting down for the first time. The emotions is overwhelming...:monkey2 Hah hah.

I think in total, there are 3 variations to the Council Chairs.

Last edited:
Gosh. So many times have I voiced out hoping for Sideshow to make some Jedi seats. Quite a sight for me to see Plo Koon sitting down for the first time. The emotions is overwhelming...:monkey2 Hah hah.

I think in total, there are 3 variations to the Council Chairs.

There are indeed. have no styrene left to carry on with the project Grrr! and money is running low, PANTS! may have to wait till next months pay goes in aaaahhhhhh.....

D

Awesome start! Are you going to make fabric cushions or sculpted?
I made that style of chair for my Mace Windu figure from Hasbro so he could sit with Yoda that came with his. I didn't attempt the third style with all the tubing.

Awesome start! Are you going to make fabric cushions or sculpted?
I made that style of chair for my Mace Windu figure from Hasbro so he could sit with Yoda that came with his. I didn't attempt the third style with all the tubing.

Post the pics Anziks post em! post em!!

D

Found enough styrene for the chair..... the build is on
Gonna go for record time on this one......start the clock.....

Dorgmal

I did a jedi council chair out of styrofoam and plaster before I ever knew about styrene. I really need to go back and do this one over. LOL

Back