SS 1:1 Endoskull problem at Collector's Galley Online

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
I intended to get a sideshow 1:1 Endoskull Combat bust. I was looking at the one Collector's Gallery Online have for sale at $499. I asked the owner about shipping costs and here is how much he asks for:

endobustshipping1hn2.jpg

I talked to good friend about this through PM so he can confirm this.

The guy at Collector's Gallery Online asks $1200 for shipping to Romania? Get serious! Maybe if he'd beam up my figure in my room instantly. I'd consider $120 but not $1200. 99% of my collection comes from foreign countries and about 85% comes from USA, so I know about shipping quotes.

I got a lot of heavy items from USA like the, MR Stormie Blaster and MR Emperor's Cane, eFX Stormie Helmet, GG statues etc etc. But $1200 for shipping...

Today I received his answer - as I thought shipping was much less but SURPRISE, the price on the bust raised from $499 to $995 in a few hours. :horror :duh

endobustshipping2mo0.jpg

What some people would do for money... :yuck:thwak Doesn't matter he said he has the biggest, baddest, hugest, humongous collection or store ever in the history of humankind, he still are what he is. Shame... :(

Sorry to see this happen, but thanks. I'll never even visit that site now. :monkey4

Be patient, and hopefully you'll find one at a realistic price.
This guy is definitely trying to rape your wallet. :mad:

Thanks FB and Laudel. It's good to see some support over here. :) I ordered online from many stores, and traded on many forums, but never had a bad experience like this.

That rubbish, I got mine from SSC directly, Shipping from LA to Australia for $88.oo USD. That's utter bulldust!

For that shipping price I'd like one as well. But this guy first said $1200 saying then he mistaken it by the full scale statue... :monkey1

And there is more from this guy, he is now angry:

f_Image2m_fd38470.jpg

f_fImage3m5d3m_36177d1.jpg

f_Image4m_f5c758b.jpg

He is threatening to sue me LOL.
He says now that he would have cancelled my order, but I'm sure my money would have been excellent if I payed him $1000 for the bust.

He is a greedy piece of bantha poodoo who's gone nuts because someone realized who he really is and letting other collectors know. I hope he realizes the life is not only about money it is about respect - a thing he doen't know anything about despite his huge collection and the fact he participated in movies. Those guys in the movies should find out about this as well.

If Collector's Gallery cares so much about his business then should not do things like this and he'd never get replies like mine. I never had any problems with other stores that I ordered from (EU or USA stores) he is the first to do such an insulting thing to a collector.

So be sure guys if you ever want to buy anything from this store!!

Last edited:
He's definately lost my business. Thanks for the heads up.

What a complete tool, yeah, insulting potential customers, lying about shipping and raising prices mid-sale is great service! :rolleyes:

Thanks for letting us know jkno...one to avoid! :D

Thanks for your support guys! And read more about him here, I would have expected to be the most honest collector alive. No comparison between this dishonest guy and Mike at Razors, Sideshow guys, BBTS guys, Marco at Toy Palace, Amy at eFX etc. who are really great as persons but also excellent online shops

Thanks for your support guys! And read more about him here, I would have expected to be the most honest collector alive. No comparison between this dishonest guy and Mike at Razors, Sideshow guys, BBTS guys, Marco at Toy Palace, Amy at eFX etc. who are really great as persons but also excellent online shops

Yeah, reading all that merchant info makes you think he would be really honest...such a shame it obviously isn't so!

:rock for all the other people mentioned in your post!

I ordered some SW Special Edition posters from him years ago, and I had a pleasant experience.

However, a year or two later, I started hearing some really bad stories about that site and people never receiving their orders. Despite my good experience, I've never returned to that site.

lol I have this piece and the box isnt THAT big...maybe if it were a 1/4 Speeder Bike, 'cause that sucker's box is huge...but even then $1200??? ROFLMAO...

Definetly wont be shopping there, the fact that he's already charging almost double its original price and then to go for double again.

What's he threatening to sue you over, not like you're slandering him is it.

Wow he figured out that there was a thread about him already? Man this site is just very impressive! :horror

I wish you the best of luck getting this piece, I have one and its amazing! You should have one too soon!

would a mod remove this ... all your doing is saying how much the transaction sucked.
Which it obviously did. Sorry to hear of your troubles. :)

Definetly wont be shopping there, the fact that he's already charging almost double its original price and then to go for double again.

What's he threatening to sue you over, not like you're slandering him is it.

love that sig man.

Man, that guy is priceless :lol $1200 :lol

I feel your situation though, I live in South America and I am very picky with whatever store I deal with, I usually stick to BBTS, Cornerstore, or ActionFigureUsa or Joe here in the forums.
I tend to pay a lot of attention to customer service and all these guys I mentioned are great and very understanding.

its good that you posted this at this board so we all know how they work,and what a freaking a-hole.

Sorry this had to happen to you.

Back