EFX Concept Vader Helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Freaked Out
Reaction score
seems to be a BIG Helmet!

Newsletter-December-Sig-Sliced_06.gif

I'll take it! Still wished they used this helmet in ROTS.

Last edited:
The helmet looks really cool, but before getting one I'll wait for an OT Vader helmet made by eFX.

Speculation is that this helmet will cost around $800 but will feature a McQuarrie Autograph plaque. With the Iron Man 1:1 hitting in January there is probably no way I can swing this.

Speculation is that this helmet will cost around $800 but will feature a McQuarrie Autograph plaque. With the Iron Man 1:1 hitting in January there is probably no way I can swing this.

That is THE auto to have, I may go after this one.

That is amazing, kind of sad to see how old McQuarrie has gotten. But yeah a smaller version may be the way to go. Still an excellent piece, props (no pun intended) to those that can swing this line. Great work so far eFx.

If I had the space, I'd get one... although even though I don't have the space, if they put out an Episode IV version I'll probably get that anyway. To me, that's THE Vader look.

This does look wonderful, though.

I heard the same thing a little while back. I had no idea it was going to be so massive!! And I also like how they used McQ's alternate design rather than the one seen in the famous Vader vs. Starkiller painting and used on the Kotobukiya model.

Personally, I feel a McQuarrie autograph is much cooler than any of the actors.

About the size, keep in mind that it's about a foot in the foreground of the picture above, so it looks a bit bigger than it really is. But it'll be big, no doubt.

"kind of sad to see how old McQuarrie has gotten" ........ better than the alternative...

i am on board for one of these puppies.

Back