Milla Jovovich head commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've wanted a Milla head for a while, and the one Ada made turned out pretty bad with caveman looking brows. There's been a lot of talk about Milla heads and customs recently on the forum and the lack of them out there, so not being shy, I'm trying to see what people would be interested in head wise since she has so many looks, and if we get enough people together, to commission Chris Howes to make her for us.

CHowes.gif

Some of Chris' previous work.

Maybe we can have a few versions. Do you want her bald for wigs? Do you want her with hair from 5th Element, Resident Evil, or Ultra Violet?

Throw out what you would be interested in signing up for, and I'll start lists to gauge peoples interests in the different characters/versions. So far, people have been SO specific and diverse in which Milla version they want, it looks like we will be doing at least two heads, but more people joining in can make those prices even lower if we reach 15 for a special pre-casting discount, or we might make some of the other head versions happen!

Prices:
10 people = $35.00 per head plus $5 shipping (covers shipping up to 5 heads).

For 15 + people the price per head will drop down to $25.00 for a special limited time pre-casting discount (plus $5 shipping, covers shipping up to 5 heads). It will return back up to $35.00 once casting starts. To get the pre-sale discount, payment must be sent before actual casting begins.

Heres some of her various looks:

RESIDENT EVIL

248205Milla-Jovovich-Posters.jpg

RESIDENT EVIL 2

resident2-12.jpg

FIFTH ELEMENT

Leeloo_Mila_Jovovich2.jpg

ULTRA VIOLET

180x180.jpg

ultraviolet-wallpaper.jpg

Let me know what you guys want! :chew:chew

Blind Voyeur is doing a commission for RE:2 Apocalypse clothes. To join up for that, please check out the thread here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48212

Last edited:
BALD
ifrak
*Cloud Filter
The_Drizzle
Koipond x4
Spoongirl (prefers translucent)
*Ashton16
Mookeylama
HL2_Master (1-3 depending on price).
Sixtus_56
Badism
*gwaark x3
oobbuh (?)
*Thermal Scorpion x2 (OSW)
Warlords Keep x2 (OSW)
*Nils (OSW)
Phantom 11 (OSW)
Tengu Sniper x2 (OSW)
Talon 65 (painted) OSW
*Giant Mecha (OSW)

FIFTH ELEMENT
Murder of Crows
Nils (OSW)
Regina
Darkchilde80?

RESIDENT EVIL 1
Something Sexy
Morbach
*Greyrabbit
*DirtyDale
Deckard
Toyadventurer
HL2_Master
Badism
Murder of Crows
Ironman1188 (tentative)
Cryoguns
S-Ramos
*MwNN
Planetterra
*Madmaninsane x2
YoNoSe
*Thermal Scorpion x2 (OSW)
*Nils (OSW)
Darkchylde80 (OSW)
2088 (OSW)
The Great Shaggy (OSW)

RESIDENT EVIL II
HollisDZC
Cajunsith
Something Sexy
Abake
*Knucklefunger
HL2_Master
*Saya (Paid Chris directly)
S-Ramos
Sniper33
Toyadventurer
YoNOSe
Nils (OSW)
Elvis1976
Darkchylde80

RESIDENT EVIL: EXTINCTION
Something Sexy
*Saya (paid Chris directly)
Toyadventurer
Chapuchi
MwNN (preference)
DirtyDale (any besides RE1,)
HL2_Master
Elvis1976
Darkchylde80
S-Ramos

ULTRA VIOLET
Nils (OSW)

Last edited:
If, at all, I think I'd go Resident Evil, with hair. I'd need to see the sculpt before commiting though. As hit and miss as Ada could be, CH's sculpts haven't wowed me yet.

Last edited:
Definitely Extinction with sculpted hair. I've never added real hair yet but wouldn't mind starting now...maybe Chris can offer both one with hair and one without? Also, if we are going for an Extinction version, having a sculpted on goggles version wouldn't hurt either :lol

I'd be down for any type of Milla sculpt besides RE1, Ultraviolet, and Leeloo because I already have those heads.

In fact I was recently talking to a scultper about getting a Milla sculpt with her hair like this

or this (minus the shaved bar part above her ear)

i want a good Milla sculpt so bad i could spit. have to see the sculpt 1st but i'd love a bald for real hair. i'd use it for RE or Violet but really a good bald Milla could be used for most any character

Wow, this threads on fire.

You can see if the trend goes the way it is we will be ending up with a bald head for sure, we're almost right there, and then probably a Resident Evil version.

It goes without saying we are not limited to doing only two versions. If the demand is high enough to reach 10 for any version, it's a go, especially since we're commissioning the bald version for him to work on, so it's totally in all of your hands!

Ultra Violet not getting any votes isn't a surprise. That's the easiest wig version to make using the bald version for. :)

Count me in for AT LEAST one bald one, maybe two, or three depending on the pricepoint.

Thansk a bunch HL2

They let us start the commission threads here in the general section so people will actually see it before moving it to the customs section in about a week. :)

Back