Kuato's Paintwork and Sculpture Update 2/7/17

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kuato's Paintwork and Customs

OH and if anyone can give me a link of how to post images not as attachments that would be great, I was looking for a tutorial but wasn't having any luck. I'd like them just to appear big on the post. WEll here is a few more

hey chris! nice work man. that wolvie is awesome! i dont know how to make the pics big on here either. guess ill learn too lol

Thanks! I hope to get the answer soon as well.

great work! and abouit posting images.. i use photo bucket. after uploading images onto photobucket.com i just click img code ( under the pic on photo bucket.com) and paste it here.. but im sure you can type this in and make it work.. never tried it though

itll look like this

41b6hFxdA6L_SS400_.jpg

so basically type

Cheers!
Nanda

P.S. Welcome to the Freak Show!!:D

great paint apps

Make sure your images dont exceed 800 in width as it will break the sites tables

and make the place a mess

which is frowned upon

anyway

loving the paint apps very clean and applied well

Bob on

Very nice work Kuato! Great paints and cool subjects!
I use photobucket and just use the IMG links and post. Not too hard.
Welcome in!!! :rock

Thank you guys very much for the warm welcome. I actually uploaded my images to the gallery and tried copy and pasting the pic site with the IMG on the ends but kept getting red x's I will try photobucket, thanks for the heads up on how big the image should be, I usually have them below that.
Up next i have a Drake custom figure from Uncharted coming and a rebuilt Medicom Spiderman 2 fig. hope to have them up soon.

Excellent work Kuato, your use of color is nice. And the details you've captured in each head, amazing. I am very excited to see your future stuff! :rock

Galactic-Coco-Darkartist- Thank you guys, I hope only to be at the caliber of the many great talent here, You've all sparked my interest of 1/6 even more.

Chris :chew

Dark artist and FM Les are celebritys on this board :lol and since they were some of the first to post kind words on your work thats gotta be a sign of greatness. :D
Can't wait to see more of your stuff m8 , keep it coming.
The wolverine rocks as well , awesome work . :rock

Dark artist and FM Les are celebritys on this board :lol and since they were some of the first to post kind words on your work thats gotta be a sign of greatness. :D
Can't wait to see more of your stuff m8 , keep it coming.
The wolverine rocks as well , awesome work . :rock

Thanks HIcks, I am indeed inspired by those fellas, and take it as a great compliment :chew :chew

Heres Spidey.
Here is a breakdown
Spiderman Suit-Medicom
Body-Rebuilt Medicom rah body- Height Shortened, by dremelling legs arms and torso. Muscles sculpted instead of plastic body muscle shells, sculpted Legs,Arms,Shoulders,Back, and Chest, along with thickening the torso a bit.
Peter Parker Headsculpt-Provided by Xenoviper done by Feng
Paint apps- Myself :)
I think he is a little more movie accurate now, especially with the height.

Picture_775.jpg

Picture_770.jpg

Picture_780.jpg

Picture_786_2_.jpg

Picture_787.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Great work on that Parker! Especially the hairline and eyes.... ASTOUNDING. Dude, your work is amazing man. I love it.

Great work on that Parker! Especially the hairline and eyes.... ASTOUNDING. Dude, your work is amazing man. I love it.

Hey thanks DarkArtist! Thats a big compliment man, i really appreciate it. Doing surgery on that body was a bit of a pain i'll say but completely worth it.

Back