Captain America PF Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Some of you guys are getting yours today so please post pics! Please, I simply can't wait to see some, this guy is gonna rock!

Ill Jedi, you may be the very first Bro, go for it!

EDIT: And he has! Congrats Ill Jedi on being the first SSF to post pics of this amazing Figure.

It doesn't get more Iconic than this!

The ill Jedi said:
The Captain has arrived!!! :rock

First let me say that I am very impressed with him, the sculpting and clothing are beautiful, the Exclusives are awesome and he & the base both weigh a TON! Pictures do not do him justice, but I will try!

Ladies and Gents, Captain America! :rock

DSC00232.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

Last edited:
FALSE ADVERTISING!

LETS ALL KICK HIS BUTT!

TOE go for the toes!

P!tu go for the hair.

I'll go for the ears.

King Darkness will take him from the rear!

Very nice of you there Eli. :lol

Posting an Image thread of Images we'll see today seems timely and appropriate, so let's get the party started. It's not like some of the other image threads where Images appear a week or more after threads are posted, so hang in there guys... we are hours away...

Posted yesterday...

The ill Jedi said:
Tomorrow around this time you will! :rock

Here's my contribution. Just got this e-mail:

Thank you for your pre-order of our Captain America – Sideshow Exclusive Premium Format Figure (item #71611) from our MARVELâ Premium Format Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days.

Waiting 3-5 days wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that other people are having theirs delivered TODAY.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Just got my processing notice, my card hasn't even been hit yet. Seems like they only got a few shipped out yesterday...

pjam said:
Just got my processing notice, my card hasn't even been hit yet. Seems like they only got a few shipped out yesterday...

Yes, to people who ordered six minutes after I did.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

(I really need to step away for a few days or I'm just going to get worse and worse and worse...)

tomandshell said:
Yes, to people who ordered six minutes after I did.

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

(I really need to step away for a few days or I'm just going to get worse and worse and worse...)

*smacks Tom* I got mine from another vendor, so I'll be waiting weeks longer than you and I had this puppy ordered in October of 2006! So I been waiting a long time! Poor baby has to wait an extra day. I may not see mine for another 3-4 weeks! hehe

tomandshell said:
:lol :lol

Oh, Tom, the constant trials and tribulations SS puts you through.

I take NO pleasure in your suffering, but I do get a kick out of your angered posts.

LOL You lazy bum. Just go to statueforum.com and hit up the Sideshow section and then look for the thread.

What's with people today? So impatient and lazy today. hehe

Oh and starting up threads with misleading titles. hehe

I JUST got the authorizing email. I HATE it when someone gets something before me! HATE! HATE! HATE!

In fact I expect Maul before Cap, still haven't gotten the authorization for Spike.

But you have to figure that all of these came on the same slow boat from China.

Now that I have seen pictures of the exclusive out of the box, my rage is growing. Why do they bother telling us that it will arrive in the warehouse in 3-5 days when some people already have it delivered, out of the box, and on display? It's like they're taunting us...

Eli26 said:
LOL You lazy bum. Just go to statueforum.com and hit up the Sideshow section and then look for the thread.

What's with people today? So impatient and lazy today. hehe

Oh and starting up threads with misleading titles. hehe

Pics posted before I got a chance to post them, Thanks King!

Get back on your Meds Eli. hehe. :lol

Back