Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prototype - pending approval, portrait may change before final product

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

More photos on the Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/StarAceToys

Re: Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger - Sorcerer's Stone

Looks pretty good to me! :D They even pulled off the smile, which can be hard to do without looking stiff or awkward.

Star Ace is killing it with this line. I'm tempted to get a few.

Looks good. This line is getting harder and harder to stay away from.

Looking very good. Star Ace is really bringing its A-game to this line. With Hot Toys tying up the Big Three licenses (Star Wars, Marvel and DC) it's great to see these smaller companies with other licenses stepping up.

They decided not to go with rooted hair then? I missed this development. The whole result looks great. I really wish I was a big enough fan to be picking these up, because they all look excellent from what I've seen. License for license, I think these character interpretations easily beat the Hot Toys Star Wars efforts.

Hope they do the older versions of the 3. Will go into the line if so.

That's a great likeness, but I'm going to hold out for an older Hermione.

I don't know about what you guys think, but Ace is knocking it out of the park!!!..look out HT.. and no contest SSC...:) I'm seriously thinking of adding the Harry Potter figures to my collection... Theses look fantastic!

This looks amazing!
I can't wait to see what the final product looks like!

I hope they have more than Potter and McQueen up their sleeve license wise.

Ill just post what I did on FB.

This company is absolutely KILLING it with the Harry Potter license. I dont think there has ever been a stronger debut from a 1/6 company. Especially with consecutive impressive releases like this. Incredible.

1/6 history in the making, folks. Glad I'm here to watch (and buy)!

P.S. Also glad they decided to go sculpted with Hermione's hair, rooted could look messy with a hairstyle like this.

Thank goodness they sculpted the hair. Hope they do the same if they make Bellatrix. But maybe rooted for Hagrid. :) Hermione was the deal breaker for me with this line. The others are amazing but I figured if they could pull her off, then it'd be on. On it is...

Outstanding work. Absolutely killing this line!

They decided not to go with rooted hair then? I missed this development. The whole result looks great. I really wish I was a big enough fan to be picking these up, because they all look excellent from what I've seen. License for license, I think these character interpretations easily beat the Hot Toys Star Wars efforts.

Definitely. You can see they are more passionate about it. I think the whole "Star Wars is Howard Chan's baby" is a load of BS at this point.

Back