Predarnold Customs: Custom base for Hot Toys Berserker Predator > Page# 4 !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

predarnold

BANNED
Reaction score
Neca Elder Predator
with improved articulation. Customized & photographed by me and repainted by Uruk's Customs & Figure Painting

I started this project in February of 2012 (At that time there was no new Jungle Hunter P1's body type)

Check out more pictures of Elder on my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741828.174532216035865&type=1&l=210d2aaecf

Work in progress:

predarnoldproject.jpg

004predarnoldproject.jpg

005predarnoldproject.jpg

008predarnoldproject.jpg

My work here is done :

DSCF0900.jpg

DSCF0914.jpg

Custom bone pouch and plasma caster with built-in targeting laser. My own design.

DSCF0930.jpg

DSCF0932.jpg

DSCF0937.jpg

DSCF0948.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Predarnold's Custom Neca Elder Predator

Beautiful job!

Re: Predarnold: Custom Neca Elder Predator

Thanks.
Yes. I have Neca's P2 fully repainted by Uruk and I'm working on a new project : movie accurate Neca's P1 1/4 bio mask.

Looks really nice, is this the 1/4 scale or smaller?

Smaller scale. He's 8 inches tall.

Re: Predarnold Customs: NECA Elder Predator

He is amazing. That is a seriously cool pose.

Re: Predarnold Customs: NECA Elder Predator with improved articulation, Full Repaint

Thanks ! :hi5:

Re: Predarnold Customs: NECA Elder Predator with improved articulation, Full Repaint

Thanks ! I'm glad you like it.

My work here is done :
you are so attentive & careful for details.
may be you'd appreciate some advices for further detalisation.

1) Grayback has no sandals as well as everybody in P2. if you can paint, you can just take P2 feet (as you have already disassembled it) and repaint them.

grayback_feet.jpg

2) not sure about belts & stripes on his left hand. what i do see is some netting, though smaller than the body netting.

grayback_pants.jpg

(ignore the lower part of that picture please, i took it out of a thread where i showed difference between P1 and Grayback suits. i just don't have programs to cut it now)

3) he surely seems to wear P2 gloves, not P1. if that is correct, you can do the same that is needed about his feet: take P2 palms and repaint.

I used my imagination and creativity. I know it's not 100% accurate but I think it came out pretty well. Right now he looks better than Sideshow Elder and Hot Toys Elder.

you are so attentive & careful for details.
may be you'd appreciate some advices for further detalisation.

1) Grayback has no sandals as well as everybody in P2. if you can paint, you can just take P2 feet (as you have already disassembled it) and repaint them.

2) not sure about belts & stripes on his left hand. what i do see is some netting, though smaller than the body netting.

3) he surely seems to wear P2 gloves, not P1. if that is correct, you can do the same that is needed about his feet: take P2 palms and repaint.

1. That's true but I like the details on P1's sandals.
2. He looks way cooler with the straps and belts.
3. I could but I don't want to :)

Last edited:

Right now he looks better than Sideshow Elder and Hot Toys Elder.
:rock: :goodpost:
and knowing that you did it with your own hands always adds price to that.

this is amazing looking.

Epic job! NECA sculpt quality is nice (for that price), but paint quality usually sucks! and it becomes worst with each figure they release.
I have 2 NECA figures (Altair from Assassins Creed and Raziel from Soul Reaver) and I have repainted some partes too.
I have the 1/4 NECA Classic Masked Predator and it is really good, but I added some ropes and some repaint too.

Thanks !
Neca's paint job is horrible.

Back