Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not a website guy by any stretch but I did get a commerce page up and running, shows all of the designs and you can shop from there.
Still need to include a way to see the larger version, but for now they have all been posted here at some point. It's a working progress so bear with me.
If there is a design that has been shown, you don't need to pm me first to pre-confirm an order. Just place your order on the page and most orders will go out in 24-48 hours.

1/31

Examples of glow in the dark:

EDIT: No Longer relevant info removed!

Last edited:
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Walking Dead First!

Those look great man , Evilface got some competition now

I will most def want a few.

TDK
Dexter

Hey Corrose, These look great, as a way of speeding things up can I suggest that you provide a blank template for bases, name plates, that we could create our own graphics on for you to print and cut. I'd send a heap your way, if I had the ability to create my own graphics.

I can definitely post my .ai template file and would be happy to output files!

If a few more folks express interest in the walking deads, I'll just go ahead and pop my PayPal address up and folks can just pay as they want them, no need for a sign up sheet.

Thanks all!

@Ecko, definitely planning on those 2 properties and will probably post additional designs tomorrow and throughout the weekend, be sure to subscribe to the thread and stay tuned!

Edit:

Miami serial killer design available as well, pm for info on that one!

Last edited:
Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Walking Dead & Dexter!

Yeah they will be included if folks want them, what I will do is when I open the gates for orders, I'll ask everyone to put the name they want in their paypal notes, in the event the character is not obvious.
Getting a new pp set up right now and will probably post that info tomorrow afternoon, stay tuned!

Cool, looking forward to that, might need to sit down with illustrator tonight and build up some images to transfer onto your ai template.

I'll take a @#$#@!!, no name plate please.

Last edited:

I'am in for a Walking Dead Decal.

Going to be cranking on some others today, so if you guys want to throw any movies out there as recommendations, if names start to overlap I will see what the need is out there for.

According to stamps.com the international 1 oz (letter) postage to "all other countries" is $1.05 vs $.45 in the states, so if thats the case, international orders would be $6.60 per order.

I'll post my paypal info in a bit, I created a new account for this and there is that 2-3 day wait to be able to take credit card payments, but I will be able to do debit card paypals right away.

Also if anyone wants the template and would like to design their own labels and have me output them, happy to do that, sticker costs will be the same, but you will get exactly what you want.

When payments are made I will ask that you put in your notes if you do, or don't want a nameplate and you will need to spell out the name you want, nameplates are included in the cost, but I know not everyone wants them, I never use them myself.

So definitiely, get involved, help me with the properties YOU want to see!

I can definitely post my .ai template file and would be happy to output files!

If a few more folks express interest in the walking deads, I'll just go ahead and pop my PayPal address up and folks can just pay as they want them, no need for a sign up sheet.

Thanks all!

Man if you come up with some Dark Knight/Avengers/Terminator/Iron Man...that would help me out including many others who would want to replace the Hot Toys versions.....

This post has been edited.

Last edited:

I would be interested in som Dark Knight stands.

Maybe personalise each of them depending on the charachter.

Re: Full Color Hot Toys Base Decals - Walking Dead!

Keep the Miami Killer on the DL ;)

Wouldn't want to have to delete this thread because of it.

Back