1/6 Lynda Carter WW on the way

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fairly sure it's fan-made by someone asking for a Wonder Women figure. Not certain tho :dunno

Not legit - sorry kids. I'd definitely like to see it though.

Shame it's not legit but stranger things have happened. They knew there was demand for Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman and they happened, we're even getting West Batman so Wonder Woman must surely be a possibilty.

Shame it's not legit but stranger things have happened. They knew there was demand for Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman and they happened, we're even getting West Batman so Wonder Woman must surely be a possibilty.

I never would have thought that HT would be interested in Batman '66, so I'd agree - anything is possible. I'd like to see Reeves and Cain Supermen too.

I don't see why Wonder Woman would be a stretch, after all we are talking about the same company who did Mars Attack, and Astro Boy figures....

I'd love to see them take another shot at Brandon Routh's Superman.

Do we know this for a fact?

Ahhh.. I thought it was for real. :slap

If ever she is released, I hope Hot Toys' sculpting skills on female headsculpts are far better.

wonder-woman-1.jpg

If she is released, the question is do we display here and CR Superman with Keaton Batman, or West Batman?

If she is released, the question is do we display here and CR Superman with Keaton Batman, or West Batman?

I'd start pushing for a George Reeves Superman, and display it with a West Batman. Tv show group.

Look at those granny panties...
Retro chic right there my friend.. :lecture

Mmmm Lynda.. :love

A fine looking woman like that (which barely any of today's girls hold a candle to), & you focus on her fashion? :lol

Personally, I'd have her set up on her own, she commands her own space. :exactly:

Until we have a Wonder Woman of our generation, I will display her (if she does get released by Hot Toys) beside C. Bale Batman. It shouldn't matter. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retro chic right there my friend.. :lecture

Mmmm Lynda.. :love

A fine looking woman like that (which barely any of today's girls hold a candle to), & you focus on her fashion? :lol

Personally, I'd have her set up on her own, she commands her own space. :exactly:

Don't get me wrong. She's beautiful, has an amazing body, and I would definitely buy a figure of her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back