HT TDKR Blake??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixthScaleEdward

Super Freak
Reaction score
Blake is in the drawing board :yess:

HowChanInt.png

-interview of Howard Chan @ AniCom2012

I'm really hoping for The Bat too.
Coz I would hate it so much if all this time teasing us by showing it and not really producing it.

And HT could be the only chance for a high end model of The Bat.

How the hell is Ra's still a "maybe" at this point? He's the biggest missing piece in my Hot Toys Dark Knight collection.

I haven't been keeping my finger on this Batman license pulse, but WTF no Ra's Al Ghul?

I'm really hoping for The Bat too.
Coz I would hate it so much if all this time teasing us by showing it and not really producing it.

And HT could be the only chance for a high end model of The Bat.

you'll see it...i have faith...but i bet its extremely limited and will require a ton of "putting together"....no way they tease it this much with an announcement and a showing at ani com and not offer it.

im wrong more than im right

Ras should be first on their list at this point for the The Dark Knight franchise.

It's cool to see they are making Blake though, he may look generic with a police uniform; but in the context of the film he is a very important character. He will be bought up by fans.

I'll buy a Blake figure as long as it's priced right (yeah :lol)

And I still want a League of Shadows Ninja Gear Bruce.

Ras should be first on their list at this point for the The Dark Knight franchise.

It's cool to see they are making Blake though, he may look generic with a police uniform; but in the context of the film he is a very important character. He will be bought up by fans.
Actually, though being a pretty dang boring looking figure is a big issue, the biggest reason I wouldn't pick him up is that he's not from the comics. Though the characters Nolan used from the comics may be nigh unrecognizable as those characters beyond the way they look in some instances (and not even in that case with Bane), at least they are variations of those characters. The connections between Blake and
Spoiler Spoiler:
were spotty at best. Maybe if he had been a recurring character or something I would be more interested. But I would just as soon buy Mayor McEyeliner as Blake if released.

I would consider Blake, a good JGL headsculpt would be steller, I hope Hot Toys goes through with the Bat, If i had the money and space i would but prob not, others will tho!

I wish Howard would do more interviews

If they release him I'll buy an extra JGL head and bash an Arthur figure from INCEPTION to go with Leo. :lecture

Ras would bring us one step closer to a SW Qui-Gon Jinn, so this should be a no-brainer for HT.

Back