Big Chief Vinyl figure of 10th Doctor (Tennant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this reminds me of Gentle Giants animated range. But this has a quirkiness that suits Dr Who. Love to see all 11 Dr's in this range (don't leave the 7th too long down the line lol)

Wow, they really seem to be trying to pump out the product, hope that doesn't blow up in their faces...

As for this, gotta say, I quite like it actually, so I might be interested in this sub line, depending on price of course.

Though to nitpick, I do think the suit is a bit too light and bright, and I kinda hate the hair sculpt (I get what they are going for, but right now it just looks a bit...sloppy to me). Still, it certainly has potential in my book, and they've done a great job of nailing an 'animated' look for good ol' Ten...

Last edited:
3 items is pumping out the product? Companies that do 1 item at a time end up doing 0 product at a time.

Though to nitpick, I do think the suit is a bit too light and bright, and I kinda hate the hair sculpt (I get what they are going for, but right now it just looks a bit...sloppy to me). Still, it certainly has potential in my book, and they've done a great job of nailing an 'animated' look for good ol' Ten...

It's exactly accurate to the comics.

DW1.jpg

I shall be buying this!

It's exactly accurate to the comics.

DW1.jpg

Not really. The blue suit isn't nearly as bright in the comics (generally), as you can see in the cover art that this piece was clearly based on:

comic.jpg

Dynamix-10th-Doctor-Image.jpg

As it is, being that light and bright it looks more like pajamas than a suit (to me at least)...

I'll wait until these come out, and then make up my mind. With a production run of 3000, these aren't exactly going to be hard to find methinks. Plus I'm still not sold on just how bright they made the suit, so I need to see the final production version to see how that looks before parting with any cash.

Ordered one.

I hope it's possible to pay via Paypal because otherwise I couldn't pay for everything I have on order for April as it would exceed my card limit, lol

+1. 3 11th Doctors, probably 2 Amy's and now this.

i cant wait for bigchief to make a 1:6 tennant. i have the character options suit on a true type figure with a billyb headsculpt, but i would also like a studio piece

This looked very nice from the UK Toy Fair pictures. I'm not sure I can get into another set of Doctors though because of space/cost reasons... but I am tempted. $100 here in the US at BBTS though kind of put a damper on it for me. If it was closer to $50-$75 I would have been sold.

6840357949_2f76f89102_z.jpg

I'm kind of loving this. And if the MSRP is $80 for the US I might take the plunge. SO weird seeing Tennant with the Classics logo though!

Back